• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford - The Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Button

Yennaris Dean O'Connell Bidwell

McEachran Swift

Judge Woods Canos

Djuricin​

Something like that?

Hell's teeth. Square pegs in square holes. How difficult was that, Kenny?

Wolves to win 2-0 Siggy 37, Mason 58

Better team than last game but like YW says it's more how we play that's important

Hause in but fucking hell he needs to be in for one of those shitehawk centre-backs, not for bloody Iorfa, no matter how much he needs a break. Doherty still in the line-up as well.

At least it seems to be 4-4-2 so that is a start.

I would normally want Doherty ahead of Iorfa but Dom really does need a break. Even if it does mean we get to watch the dream team of Doherty and Rajiv down the right hand side.

I expect rvlp to give 120% today after his twitter shambles :)

He will he's getting paid to play apparently.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Haha, not there with joleon yet though...

I was quite happy with that until I saw Doherty playing at the expense of Iorfa. Idiotic decision.

Looks good otherwise, I haven't written Coady off just yet.

I dont rate coady, saville, doherty or rowe especially

According to Lycan, Doherty played well at the weekend and Iorfa needs a break, so makes sense unless you have a hatred of Doherty...

I have just read that tonight is Matt Doherty's 100th appearance for Wolves. Is that correct?

According to Lycan, Doherty played well at the weekend and Iorfa needs a break, so makes sense unless you have a hatred of Doherty...

I was the first one to board that train. :icon_wink:

I was quite happy with that until I saw Doherty playing at the expense of Iorfa. Idiotic decision.

Looks good otherwise, I haven't written Coady off just yet.

With respect why do you think that? Iorfa has been downright average and needs a spell out, majority of us aren't complaining about it.

I was the first one to board that train. :icon_wink:

Actually Lycan probably beats you to that award. Was hatin' on him from his days on loan to Hibs if I remember correctly?

With respect why do you think that? Iorfa has been downright average and needs a spell out, majority of us aren't complaining about it.

Average Iorfa > Best Doherty, wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back