• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford - The Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Lycan probably beats you to that award. Was hatin' on him from his days on loan to Hibs if I remember correctly?

Indeed. Ripped to shreds by Suso Santana.

Yes Alan, but when I went to Reading the other week Iorfa looked badly in a need of a rest. I'd rather look after his long term development

Actually Lycan probably beats you to that award. Was hatin' on him from his days on loan to Hibs if I remember correctly?

That's cheating!

Tbf I do remember Doherty getting in some hot water about some kind of comments he made while up there. Can't remember what it was about, though.

As far as his play goes, I was 100% done with him after LuaLua ate him for lunch on the final day of the year we went down to League One.

With respect why do you think that? Iorfa has been downright average and needs a spell out, majority of us aren't complaining about it.

Agree to a point but the two in the middle have been a lot worse than 'downright average'. They should be out of the team before Iorfa.

Yes Alan, but when I went to Reading the other week Iorfa looked badly in a need of a rest. I'd rather look after his long term development

I'll defer to that, I suppose. Naturally I also want him to develop long term but maybe I'm too unforgiving with the heavy schedule in this league.

The thing i dont like with doherty i have to agree with dan, he rarely blocks crosses..very important in todays football

..also backing and backing like stephen ward

Not depressed with that side, Iorfa does need a break and Hause at LB will make us better defensively (I hope) Not sure Coady is worse than any of our other midfielders but I wpould have Price in. McDonald needs a big game imo, I'm rapidly losing patience with him

Anyway enough with that, lets try to get three pts

That's cheating!

Tbf I do remember Doherty getting in some hot water about some kind of comments he made while up there. Can't remember what it was about, though.

He said he didn't give a shit about losing 5-1 in the cup final to Hearts in what was probably their biggest game for decades. Came across like a right arsehole.

Some slight selection improvement, but not all there - still it wouldn't be this season if we didn't have some legitimate point to moan at

Have had a feeling all day that this will be a spawny 1 - 0 win with Brentford having 5 on target shots - 2 hitting Batth in the face as he runs across to goal, 2 Ikeme saves as he dives the wrong way but the ball hitting his foot & 1 with Doherty tripping over his feet, but heading the ball off the line as he falls. No shots on target from us but a VLP special hitting Siggy on the back of the head whilst sailing wide & looping over the keeper.

Good to see Hunte making his way through

He said he didn't give a shit about losing 5-1 in the cup final to Hearts in what was probably their biggest game for decades. Came across like a right arsehole.

Can remember him looking smug and smirking at something too. Was that the same interview? Maybe he smirked as he said the above and that's what I'm remembering?

Personally i think it's something wrong at wolves even more than the players..that's causing issues

Can remember him looking smug and smirking at something too. Was that the same interview? Maybe he smirked as he said the above and that's what I'm remembering?

No he said it and then looked over his shoulder to see if anyone had heard him.

First real action after 5 mins - decent VLP cross & Siggy header but straight at the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back