• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford - The Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 45 minutes to get something from this against the most out of form (result wise) team in the division............

Sounds like it was against the run of play at least.

Mason with another one just ruled out offside like last week bodes well too. At least he's finishing them off.

Sounds like Judge rattled the post but that moment also rattled our defence and midfield into retreating. Their defence has been worse than ours in recent games, we need to ask some questions at the very least.

1 min added - we have played a decent 10mins then back to normal for the last 35

Sounds like it was against the run of play at least.

Mason with another one just ruled out offside like last week bodes well too. At least he's finishing them off.

Timbo saying that it's been 1 way traffic for Brentford.

Urgh. Another shit-fest by the sounds of it.

Timbo saying that it's been 1 way traffic for Brentford.
Fair enough. Trying to gauge it off here is difficult. They've definitely had more shots than us according to the stats.

Fair enough. Trying to gauge it off here is difficult. They've definitely had more shots than us according to the stats.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 4 mins4 minutes ago

Aside from the first 10 minutes it's been pretty much one-way traffic. Nothing coming from midfield. Wolves mostly hemmed in.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 2 mins2 minutes ago

And that's HT. Wolves need it to regroup. Started so brightly but nothing thereafter. Brentford firmly on top. Should be more than 1-0.

Annoying because it sounded like we'd really started well. With 0 wins in 6 and Derby & Boro up next this is a huge 45 for us now.

Surely he has to go if we don't turn this around, i don't want us to lose and never will but i could understand why someone would want us to right now if it meant getting rid of him.

Price on for Coady for me...

Yet more slime from Jackett then.

What's the betting we try and preserve this 1 goal margin in the second half? Look on the bright side, if we do at least we won't have been hammered by the most out-of-form team in the division.

It is 12 games since McDonald and Price last started a game together. I grant you that the last two were defeats, but prior to that they have proven to be our best midfield pairing and both perform best when alongside each other.

At least on paper tonight it looks like he set up to try and win the game.

Midfield not working as it sounded as if little was being created in the last 30 mins

VLP & Byrne not producing much though not sure they are getting much ball (or doing anything with it when they do), but little alternative on the bench

Change in the middle needed? Price on for Coady

Don't ask me why but I just whacked 3 quid on us to come back and win at 10-1 for some reason I have hope. I think I may need medication.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Stick Hunte on. Might as well. Has something to prove and can't be any less effective than Byrne.

I don't see Price as a decent option. Short balls ok! you think keep possession yeah! But have we?? Jack points around a lot (as usual) but WTF changes?

Price adds urgency to our play some of our midfield hold on to the ball far too long. We are a better team with Price in it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back