• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 8/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Frustrating but this should have been wrapped up by HT. 2 shit minutes of defending and we’ve dropped two points. Ah well, Brighton are a decent side tbf and we’re 6th, can’t complain!

A point away from home is never bad, and Brighton aren't a bad little side.

Happy with that.

not sure what the point of bringing on vinagre with 20 secs to play was

Brighton look a lot better under Potter but , as so often happens, the only way to stop Traore was to cheat. Could have been 3 points but given our record against them to score and take a point is fine.

Tim 2 says we are now off to Marbs.

Looked a bit 'leggy' in the latter stages

Vinagre should have been on before he was whilst there were still enough attacking players on the field.

Still 11 unbeaten - though this one should have been better than it was. Apart from Mooy (who we gave too much room too) they didn't have that much.

2 for Jota is a bonus - that's the monkey off his back & he can kick on from here

I'll take that away at Brighton, and two for Jota is just what the doctor ordered.

Away point but it feels like 2 dropped. Took three of their players getting booked to stop Adama. It's the only way.
Doc was poor today.
Donk was worse.

I don’t think Graeme Souness has ever seen us play, he knows absolutely nothing about us.

Tim 2 says we are now off to Marbs.

Murray just said that on Sky. Should do them the world of good.

Definitely disappointed not to win today asni thought we were the better side, but a point away to a decent Brighton side is never a bad result and it's an improvement on our performance against them last year.

Sure he's playing well, and he's absolutely achieved the most he could in his career. But he's not going to improve or get any quicker from now on
People were saying this at the end of the Champ season, it never fails to amaze me how quickly people jump on his back.

Back