• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) 19/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love that we haven't totally capitulated like we did when this fixture got out of hand last season.

Brightons transfer policy...would like to copy that

They're playing Billy Gilmour, Danny Welbeck and James Milner. We'd turn our nose up at all of them on TWF.

It's who you buy, how you use them and who uses them.

We'd need to copy their policy and also nick their manager and most of their playing and non-playing football personnel

Cunha and Mateus get a chance then it bounces around and Neto strikes a loose ball dflected wide. Then Sarabia has a really weak shot straight at the keeper!
Fucking hell!!

And... according to the BBC footy pages, we sit at the foot of the table...let's hope we bring in someone new by November to turn this around.....AGAIN!

They're playing Billy Gilmour, Danny Welbeck and James Milner. We'd turn our nose up at all of them on TWF.

We'd need to copy their policy and also nick their manager and most of their playing and non-playing football personnel
Shall we just go and support Brighton? It'd be a lot easier.

Wolves break, 5 on3 Brighton trying to get players back, Neto stops passes it square and it's gone!

I think the most frustrating thing for me today is that the flashes of quality are absolutely there. We've been taken to task by a side that are ultimately better than us (shit, they may genuinely trouble the top 4 if they keep this up), but we're still fighting in a way we didn't under Lage and certainly didn't in this fixture under Lop.

I dunno. Weird one.

Looks like my stream has gone. Must be run by a Wolves fan and they’ve pulled the plug

I think the most frustrating thing for me today is that the flashes of quality are absolutely there. We've been taken to task by a side that are ultimately better than us (shit, they may genuinely trouble the top 4 if they keep this up), but we're still fighting in a way we didn't under Lage and certainly didn't in this fixture under Lop.

I dunno. Weird one.

The big problem is we need to make those moments count - Silva’s shot, Nunes and so on. All we did was allow them to go in at HT and clearly regroup and pinpoint a weakness.

It's ridiculous, but other than 10 mins in the 1st half where they scored 1 and 10 mins in the 2nd half where they scored 3, we've been the better team. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hwang ain’t much of a footballer, but at least he’s got a set of bollocks

It's ridiculous, but other than 10 mins in the 1st half where they scored 1 and 10 mins in the 2nd half where they scored 3, we've been the better team. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pays to be a clinical team in the EPL. That’s our biggest problem.

A lot of their player and match analysis comes from Bloom's betting syndicate.

They have two floors of analysts who do nothing but analyse the most obscure data points and look for value. Last time I looked, you needed 3 million just to apply to enter the syndicate, which speaks volumes to the amount of resources they have available.

I would be happy to welcome every one of those players, maybe high on wages but got them cheap I bet..there is a reason they have played for man u and liverpool..

Cunha and Mateus get a chance then it bounces around and Neto strikes a loose ball dflected wide. Then Sarabia has a really weak shot straight at the keeper!
Fucking hell!!
Sarabia loves a pea roller

God fucking damn it, Rayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back