• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) Build-Up and Match Thread 14/4/17

If Doherty, Coady, Edwards, Batth are in the team and Lonergan is still back up keeper at the start of next year we may as well give up on trying to get promoted for next season too. I could add several other players in as well, it's dogshite.

Was hoping Wilson could come on in better circumstances. He's been tearing it up in the U23s

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Coady. Stealing a living.

I'm seething that someone this rancid can pull on the shirt of the club I love week in week out.

I've just seen Doherty run to stop a break - really can't believe that I have seen that

While Cav shouldn't have given the ball away the criminal inability of Doherty to actually track back and fucking defend is a fucking disgrace.

If he turned out for a non-league team playing like this he would be binned. For some reason here he is a be-gloved fans favourite. Fuck knows why.

Well, deserved defeat, I thought saiss and cav were pretty good, Lonergan was amazingly bad, Edwards and weimann did nothing of any note whatsoever, and the rest were poor.

Crap display.

100% with a solid RCB and fullbacks. We bay got that at the minute

What a difference someone like Luisao could have made this season. Wonder if we'll go back in for him or a similar, older head at CB this summer.

If Doherty, Coady, Edwards, Batth are in the team and Lonergan is still back up keeper at the start of next year we may as well give up on trying to get promoted for next season too. I could add several other players in as well, it's dogshite.

We have all said that in various threads for a long while

While Cav shouldn't have given the ball away the criminal inability of Doherty to actually track back and fucking defend is a fucking disgrace.

If he turned out for a non-league team playing like this he would be binned. For some reason here he is a be-gloved fans favourite. Fuck knows why.

He gave it away though because he was trying to force it as the rest of them were standing still not offering for the ball. He will get the blame for giving it away but if someone else wanted it then it wouldn't have happened.

Summer MUST sell (or release - I don't care if we don't get a penny for these lot)

Lonergan
Doherty
Edwards
Batth
Ikeme
Saville
Price
Evans
Bod

Rip it up. Start again

Really just Brighton showing us where they are & Wolves showing us why they are down in the bottom reaches of the Championship

Called it a draw in the prediction league but that was heart over head

Well, deserved defeat, I thought saiss and cav were pretty good, Lonergan was amazingly bad, Edwards and weimann did nothing of any note whatsoever, and the rest were poor.

Crap display.

This for me. Saiss and Cav actually had moments where they looked a threat or played a pass that the rest of our players can't. As if Weimann and Edwards played the full 90.

There are 8 or 10 players in the first team squad who I would care if they never played for us again. Shite

He gave it away though because he was trying to force it as the rest of them were standing still not offering for the ball. He will get the blame for giving it away but if someone else wanted it then it wouldn't have happened.

Who, Cav?

I am attacking that fucking useless chode Doherty.

Same flaws exposed again, the defense isn't good enough but hause has shown enough to persevere with. Edwards needs to be binned.

Marshall looks like a footballer, as does cav. Weiman is better as a striker. I don't think bod is what we're looking for but he had naff all service.

Same objectives apply in the summer window as they did before the game

Really just Brighton showing us where they are & Wolves showing us why they are down in the bottom reaches of the Championship

Called it a draw in the prediction league but that was heart over head
So did I, but at least got the goalscorer right

F*%@ing hell !! didn't know we were that bad ! watch it on sky , first game ive seen since villa at home ,got the right hump now !
we are really poor ,been reading posters saying we need to replace most of the team which I thought was a bit harsh , but after seeing that ,gotta to agree , school boy stuff !!
what are we doing in training ?? hey coaches , get the players to try and pass to their team mates ,talk to each other , close control,earn their f****ing money .

Back