• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) Build-Up and Match Thread 14/4/17

Bha have been better, but they've also had the rub of the green

Batth running in treacle there and Lonergan again????

Batth masterclass: don't get the ball, fall over.

Longergan - $#@!e.

Doherty - $#@!e.
Hause - today, been $#@!e.
Batth - $#@!e.
Coady - absolutely $#@!e.

Edwards - $#@!e.
Saiss - $#@!e.
Marshall - $#@!e.
Cav - $#@!e.
Weimann - $#@!e.

Bod - $#@!e.

That's my review of the performance so far. We have been awful and I don't accept it's down to Brighton being some team full of world beaters. Cannot wait for this season to be over.

I think you're being generous

Our defending is often not decisive - Batth was expecting the ball to bounce his way, it didn't, they score - 5 minutes earlier, ball bouncing around their box, Bruno smashes it clear, danger gone. Their players have a footballing brain, many of ours don't.

Batth too weak. And our keeper is reeally bad man.

Why when we concede a goal down our left is the left back never in shot?

Why when we concede a goal down our left is the left back never in shot?

Because when we have the ball he thinks he's a left forward and then he walks back after we lose it.

Difference tonight has been leadership. Their defense has multiple leaders. Ours has none.

Lonergan shite again for the 2nd goal. Batth too.

Looks like Cav lost that by fucking about far upfield then gave the ball away with a shit pass to a BHA defender who lamped it into the heart of our half where I think Coady got beat on the header and the ball came to Knockaert who calmly advanced a yard and planted it under a flailing Lonergan With I think either Coady or Edwards badly placed on the line watching it fly past his left foot.

I would have any issues if we replaced the entire back five in the summer.

Just managed to find a tv showing this in Spain in time for the second goal. Lonerghan is a fucking joke.

23,221 att.
Doherty should never be seen in a Wolves shirt again.

Knockhaert has been the one bit of quality in this game - but their defence has been the difference

We have got nothing against them all game

Back