• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) Build-Up and Match Thread 14/4/17

Is he fuck. I tried really hard over the last 20 minutes to watch Dave and I think I counted TWO touches. It's unbelievably shite and I'd rather have Saville in there any day.

Otherwise I think we're generally doing okay save for a couple moments of madness, of which we've only paid for one.

We're not out of this just yet.

What? Is he fuck what?

Coady should score there, poor header.

Fuck me, Weimann wasting a peach from Cav.

Coady should score there, poor header.

It was Coady.

Coady isn't good enough going forward, and he's not good enough defending. He's a central midfielder but his touch isn't good enough to play in there - yet the bloke has featured more or less week in week out since Lambert took over.

That's exactly what's wrong with our club (on the pitch).

Edwards getting involved at last shame it's nothing to do with football.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

So so many of our clearing headers are just falling to a Brighton player in space - you would think that all of our players had colour blindness & can't differentiate between Old Gold & Blue & White

Just watched a Brighton player waltz through the middle and get a touch as Saiss and Edwards both back off

Pathetic

Sort central midfield in the summer Wolves. Spend fucking millions on it and bin off shite like Edwards for fucking ever.

Time for subs, Lambert. Now or never.

Lambert - you need to change things up now just to try and upset them - they are far too comfortbale

Back