• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H, FAC) 28/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Shit Gary, what you doing?
I understand wanting to protect players physically but that hamstrings us too much.

Our starting 11 - 🤢

Their starting 11, despite all their injuries, looks a lot stronger.

Missed opportunity before a balls been kicked. Just need to hope it goes our way this evening because that’s a very kind QF draw (v Cov) if we can get through.

Dafuq.

I know the team has played a lot without a rest, but I don't think we needed to change so many.

I’m going to Newcastle but would rather see Neto start tonight. Maybe the plan is bring him on for a go at them in the last half hour knowing we might get an extra 30 minutes.

Here’s what could happen we’re 1-0 down so he brings on the big guns it goes to extra time so they play an hour anyway

I thought for one moment you were slagging off Tango and Cash and was winding up for a Mason Holgate challenge.

However as it's Cobra then it's fair comment :D

The draw on a Monday lunchtime is one of those weird bits of misty-eyed nostalgia that makes no sense, who wants it happening in the middle of a working day for no reason. "We all used to crowd round the radio", yeah, sounds awesome.
It was superb. Teachers used to bring in Radios, we would all crowd round in the class for the draw

Brighton and Coventry between us and Wembley. Very disappointed to see he isn't taking this seriously. Doherty is not an option, ever.

"We didn't need to sign anyone in January"

Anyone still arguing that, look at tonight's team.

Just turned on and commentary team are talking about the team not knowing who we will be playing in the next round.

Back