• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Probably ths darkest day in their clubs history having a Wolves fan in their seat.
Oh I do hope so. What goes around comes around. Think we should get some Wolves logo stickers made that are extremely difficult to remove and stick them on their seats. They wanted to play with Tesco bags a few years back... time to repay them for their kindness.

Yeah that'll absolute devastate them! The losers, they might have to sit in a different chair and then if they choose to stay for ages after full time they'll have to watch a minimum wage temp walk up and down a row of seats picking up rubbish from about 200 yards away! Has a group of people ever been MERKED like that before?!

Yeah that'll absolute devastate them! The losers, they might have to sit in a different chair and then if they choose to stay for ages after full time they'll have to watch a minimum wage temp walk up and down a row of seats picking up rubbish from about 200 yards away! Has a group of people ever been MERKED like that before?!

I believe the kids call it a sick burn.

Could be wrong, often am.

We need to take 4000 orange plastic bags fuck em
Yeah. Let’s copy their humour which was original and through gritted teeth pretty clever and funny at the time. That will show them right proper. Doing that would be utterly fucking tinpot. Not to mention playground stuff. Pathetic.

Maybe a better idea would be support loudly in numbers and hopefully see a resounding win.

Yeah. Let’s copy their humour which was original and through gritted teeth pretty clever and funny at the time. That will show them right proper. Doing that would be utterly fucking tinpot. Not to mention playground stuff. Pathetic.

Maybe a better idea would be support loudly in numbers and hopefully see a resounding win.

Exactly, they did it in direct response to the Tesco carrier bag song. It was quite funny. Doing anything similar would be hugely unimaginative. Not to mention, carrier bags didn't cost 30p in 2007 😂

Albion fan at work is already all excited and annoying....blurgh.

It really is their cup final, obviously, as it would be for us if you swapped statuses.

I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Two weeks of insufferable nonsense, hopefully finishing with getting out of Dodge with a resounding win.

Hate the games. Hate everything surrounding them even more.
Not really sure how or why you can hate us vs them. You afraid of something? Being beaten perhaps?

It's a great occasion and what sport is all about.

I don't get your mentality about it.

It's a great occasion and what sport is all about.

Well if you think 'sport' is about intense hatred of another team, acting like feral Green St extras during matchdays and puerile pranks for crazy bantz, then I'll leave you to it.

I just want Wolves to win TBH, ideally without the absolute horseshit nonsense which surrounds this fixture because grown adults seem to think it's a good idea to act like morons.

Well if you think 'sport' is about intense hatred of another team, acting like feral Green St extras during matchdays and puerile pranks for crazy bantz, then I'll leave you to it.

I just want Wolves to win TBH, ideally without the absolute horseshit nonsense which surrounds this fixture because grown adults seem to think it's a good idea to act like morons.
I didn't say anything about intense hatred and have attended many local derbies with them from the 70's and only a few had that intense hatred feel. I have several friends who support that lot and it is quite possible to go to a game against them and enjoy the spectacle for what it is.

Sure, some people will act up, happens at most games and this just ramps it up a bit but if you can't get passionate about this, I don't know why you bother with football at all.

Life is for living.

Back