• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Squeak

Reaction score
But first we have to beat Brentford...

But WBA away in the Cup will do for me!

Good of ITV not to highlight it in one of the top 8 ties they picked out. Graphics kids probably doesn’t even know where West Brom is.

Or Wolverhampton.

Does anyone know the contact details of the police chief who will be responsible as I think it would be a good idea for our fans to be treated as well as the Newcastle fans at Sunderland. That means we have their end by the Birmingham Road - forgotten its name - we have access to a fully decorated Wolves themed bar if they have one and we all have a free bus ride to the ground - sorry 'tip'.

Wasn't to bothered about the cup, but now we've got to beat the cheating shits, so we can give the smelly shits a footballing lesson.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the contact details of the police chief who will be responsible as I think it would be a good idea for our fans to be treated as well as the Newcastle fans at Sunderland. That means we have their end by the Birmingham Road - forgotten its name - we have access to a fully decorated Wolves themed bar if they have one and we all have a free bus ride to the ground - sorry 'tip'.
Indeed, they still chirp on about having the South Bank... well now we should get the Smethick shithole end.

Just another game innit

How much of a rivalry is it even at this point? We barely play each other.

No idea why anyone who won't be going to the game would think this is a good draw.
They always beat us
It'll be much tougher than another side of a similar level
We will be without 3 of our first 11
It'll be played at a shit time
If you do live in the BC they will be taking the piss out of you again if we lose and you have little to gain by winning unless you want to look small time

Just another game innit

It’ll always be big time apart probably makes that much bigger.

Never been to the hawthorns so hopefully get a ticket if we win the replay. Currently at 1060 which should be enough unless it’s a surprisingly low allocation.

No idea why anyone who won't be going to the game would think this is a good draw.
They always beat us
It'll be much tougher than another side of a similar level
We will be without 3 of our first 11
It'll be played at a shit time
If you do live in the BC they will be taking the piss out of you again if we lose and you have little to gain by winning unless you want to look small time

I’d still make us favourites we’ve got far less distractions and needs elsewhere also.

Just another game innit

As you will see from this thread and across social media, it's a colossal rivalry - and is probably even bigger as we haven't played them for so long. The intense hatred just increases over time, as pathetic as it is.

Can't make it sadly I'm on EMF duty that weekend. Praying it gets moved to Monday.

Never been to the hawthorns so hopefully get a ticket if we win the replay. Currently at 1060 which should be enough unless it’s a surprisingly low allocation.
Went once, one of the most miserable games I've ever been too. Horrible weather, marched from the coach behind a load of chain link fencing with idiots shouting dogs abuse at each other. Got beat 2-0 and then marched back to the coach with pre game repeated only with more vitriol.

We'll get the Smethwick end which is 5200

Back