• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Our Home Support

Anyone think all seater stadiums might have a little to do with it, just asking.....

It does affect it somewhat. Your place is decided and it is not necessarily with your mates so, unlike standing only days, you can’t move to stand with others who might want to sing.
Akin to the mosh pit at a concert versus an all seated audience

After 32 years in theory its ‘easy’ to manoeuvre yourself to the ‘right’ place. But as you know it’s not that easy and certainly isn’t for large groups en mass

Yeah, I get that. But if you're making that leap then you're saying atmospheres have been shit for 30+ years...and another 10 on top as the 80s were dismal and loads of clubs weren't even getting 10k through the door. So when exactly were they really good...

Noise, atmosphere, is created by what’s happening on the pitch, I’m pretty sure if we’d got a couple of early goals the South Bank would have been heaving even if Dawsons equaliser would have stood as well.
I wouldn’t like to adopt that inane European ultra mantra that Crystal Palace fans have embraced.

Noise, atmosphere, is created by what’s happening on the pitch, I’m pretty sure if we’d got a couple of early goals the South Bank would have been heaving even if Dawsons equaliser would have stood as well.
I wouldn’t like to adopt that inane European ultra mantra that Crystal Palace fans have embraced.
I went to Lazio last year and the ultras are something to behold. It's fantastic to watch.

Fair play, would you want that at Molineux though.
I don't think it would work and the bloke with the loudhailer would piss me right off after two games.

I like our nose and I like that is natural and spontaneous, not contrived noise. It made me laugh when we sang 'sit down and behave yourself to Sean Dyche'. Even he had a chuckle.

Our Home Support provides invaluable assistance to families, ensuring comfort and care within the familiar surroundings of home. Their dedication and expertise make a real difference, offering peace of mind and enhancing quality of life for loved ones. With compassionate professionals and personalized services, they truly exemplify the meaning of support. Trustworthy, reliable, and compassionate – Our Home Support is the cornerstone of caregiving excellence.

Our Home Support provides invaluable assistance to families, ensuring comfort and care within the familiar surroundings of home. Their dedication and expertise make a real difference, offering peace of mind and enhancing quality of life for loved ones. With compassionate professionals and personalized services, they truly exemplify the meaning of support. Trustworthy, reliable, and compassionate – Our Home Support is the cornerstone of caregiving excellence.
But not the NB...they just fuck off before the end

Back