• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Sheff Utd: Verdict Thread

Won't be long before Shi finds a way to charge for the autographs.
It’s still refreshing to see a ground where fans can still interact with players opposed to the coach/players driving into an sterile underground carpark. I suppose we don’t attract professional autograph hunters like some other clubs do though.

Again it's one person's experience but more kids in my lads year vape regularly than smoked when I was the same age in the 5th year 35 years ago. More also smoke weed, so there's also an element of changing times in there
True its simple economics, pack of fags, (over here)€21 price of vape quarter that & last loads longer As you say times change, actually a no brainer

Cheapest pack of cigarettes here is $35. Anything decent is over fifty dollars. A vape with 4,000 puff capacity is $27, if you know where to go as they are illegal here without a scrip

Reactions: b3h
Well at least we were on first on MOTD 2 😉

They did well to find some good attacking analysis tbh!

Gary O'Neil's Five Lane Army!!

Cheapest pack of cigarettes here is $35. Anything decent is over fifty dollars. A vape with 4,000 puff capacity is $27, if you know where to go as they are illegal here without a scrip
My cousin smokes baccy rollups. A single pack is now £35.

Maybe our players hit the weed and that explains the 2nd half?
I'm convinced (not really, but poetic licence and all that), that our players' half time drinks are laced with Mogadon. The amount of games we come out after half-time half asleep, I'd be asking whoever puts out the drinks in the changing rooms some serious questions...

Dawson, Kilman, Semedo and Sarabia were the best performers yesterday for me. Neto incredibly frustrating and Hwang-Hee-chan anonymous. Sa fairly comfortable, and Lemina good in moments. The 2 Gomes's were ok but possibly not at their best.

Was impressed with McAtee for the Blades, linked a lot of their play.

Overall, a crucial 3 points but not at all convincing. Don't blame O'Neil for not doing the fist-pump after, somehow didn't seem appropriate. 8th place though - superb!

Kilmarnock was terrible second half.
He was, tbh I'm struggling to think of one player who wasn't, maybe Semedo?
What the hell is happening with Bueno? If he can't get in over Doc we might as well sell him in the Summer.

What the hell is happening with Bueno? If he can't get in over Doc we might as well sell him in the Summer.
I’m no fan of Doherty but yesterday he was brought on for his aerial ability and given SU’s long throw tactics it made sense.

In his last start against Forest he was woeful offensively and defensively, I don't think GON trusts him and as we've seen with Sasa and Fabio if you lose that trust it takes a lot to get it back

In his last start against Forest he was woeful offensively and defensively, I don't think GON trusts him and as we've seen with Sasa and Fabio if you lose that trust it takes a lot to get it back
This and Wilfs reply answers my question, wonder what his value is 5-10m?

Hopefully he'll find a way back to progressing as he was last season. He's young and development might not be linear, but at least we've seen enough to know he's got the possibility. Possibly lazy thinking, but as a young Galician from the same town as Jonny I wonder if his relationship with the management somehow got caught up in that episode?

I’d be disappointed if he left in the summer as I think he’s got a lot of ability. He’s still young and has time to improve the weaker parts of his game.

Back