• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A)

Doherty for Coady what in the fresh fuck is that all about???

What the hell are we playing now? such a random selection of players.

Chasing a game and four of your ten outfield players are James Henry, Kevin McDonald, Grant Holt and Matt Doherty. Feel the pace.

City sounding exciting, they actually know how to play this fucking formation!! Wolves manage to clear, little takes on golbourne and crosses, smith on the edge of the area, to freeman, foul.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
Couldn't even tell you what formation Wolves are playing now.

:icon_lol:

Chasing the game and you bring Doherty when you have OJO and Graham on the bench. I physically can't describe how frustrated I am.

Henry has a shot deflected out wide right, Henry chases after it. slots it back to Iorfa who puts over a shitty, weak cross which is so easily cut out...
City on the break..

Anyone fancy trying to nick Rowett off Blues? This has gone far enough. KJ needs to go. I am sad about it, but this is fucking lunacy.

We are absolutely bang average mid-table championship fodder.

Another City long range shot. They're now on the attack again, inside the box with a shot but martinez saves YET AGAIN. This pressure is ridiculous.

I'm staggered by the final substitution. Tonight is a sign of a manager who has lost all faith in his team and can't work out what to do next.

In all honesty he should probably be sacked as it won't get any better - and this is a very sad way for the reign of a manager who I have generally enjoyed to end. Especially as the downward spiral has happened so quickly and has come as a surprise to alost everyone.

Anyone fancy trying to nick Rowett off Blues? This has gone far enough. KJ needs to go. I am sad about it, but this is fucking lunacy.

I'd love Rowett but doubt we'd pay the compo. Owen Coyle awaits us IMO. Joy.

We are absolutely bang average mid-table championship fodder.
We are when KJ acts like a maniac.

I said it a while ago and it still holds true. Why make things so much harder than they are?

Things just needed tweaking at half time not a fucking complete revolution on formation.

Golbourne tries to cross, blocked for a corner. Cleared but now Golbourne crosses in again, headed clear. Wolves' turn to apply some pressure.

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing" apparently.

Another attack from City, ends with a deflected shot then again another strong attack ends with a fierce low shot with Martinez again diving low to his right to save....
Martinez MOM!
(What did I just type??)

Regardless of the result at full time tonight, he's completely lost me. I just don't rate him as a manager any more. The Blues game rekindled a spark of hope within me after a dreadful season but he's pissed all over that tonight.

Back