• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A)

Martinez is a good keeper. Nothing to be embarrassed about in typing that.

It is EVERYTHING else.

Wolves have their 1st corner of the half...
ALF gets a shot in but as Grant turns to strike it the flag goes up for offside...

Surely Joe Gallen doesnt just say "yeah thats a good idea Ken" when he mentions his subs...
Does no one have the guts to say..."yknow this tinkering Ken, it aint working"

Martinez is a good keeper. Nothing to be embarrassed about in typing that.

It is EVERYTHING else.

Oh yes I agree Paddy, my point was that against a shit team on the cusp of the relegation zone, with a shit home record who got thrashed on Saturday, our GOALKEEPER is the fucking oustanding player!!

It's a sad state of affairs. I had immeasurable time and respect for Kenny but it's declining at an insane rate and I can see Molineux being as venomous as the last time we played Burnley on Saturday.

Or "Ken - I have a mortgage. Please try and pick a formation that means I have a rough chance of being in work at Christmas"

Is Edwards still on the pitch? Legitimately haven't heard his name once this half. Nor have I heard Henry's since he went into the middle. 4 mins of added time.

Oh yes I agree Paddy, my point was that against a shit team on the cusp of the relegation zone, with a shit home record who got thrashed on Saturday, our GOALKEEPER is the fucking oustanding player!!

*nods*

verdict thread is going to be ACE

The only way we are getting out of this league with this manager and this squad is back to league 1.Gutted

Down to 14th.
90 mins gone and 5 shots with 2 (TWO) on target....
4' added.
This bloke commentating thinks it's going to be a roller coaster of a finish....
He's lead a dull life hasn't he?

It's just going to be a crap midtable season, the Championship is ACE isn't it.

Possible hand ball in the six yard box??? Wolves surround the ref but nothing.

Sounded like Doherty was taken down.

Doherty goes down apparently a genuine foul, but the ref waves it away....
Doherty MOM??

This is the intensity we should have been playing all second half. Henry shot out for a goal kick.

Desperately scrabbling for a last second dodgy penalty against fucking Bristol City, who we have OWNED since jesus was in short trousers.

Ha...we have a free kick with second left...Iorfa, Batth and Holt are up there and we dont even play it into the box....hilarious.

Back