• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (H) Build-Up 8/3/16

I think we're all gunna be surprised, Bristol City have hit form under LJ, they may well smash us.

Are they still playing 3-5-2?

4-2-3-1.

----------------------------------------R O'Donnell,
--------------------------- M Little, A Flint, N Baker, S Golbourne
-------------------------------------M Pack, L Freeman,
---------------------------------B Reid , J Bryan, L Tomlin ,
-----------------------------------------J Kodjia

Korey Smith injured then? Thought Freeman was more of an attacking mid.

Adam Matthews is signing for them today.

4-2-3-1.

----------------------------------------R O'Donnell,
--------------------------- M Little, A Flint, N Baker, S Golbourne
-------------------------------------M Pack, L Freeman,
---------------------------------B Reid , J Bryan, L Tomlin ,
-----------------------------------------J Kodjia
Reid played the deeper midfield role at the weekend.

I think we're all gunna be surprised, Bristol City have hit form under LJ, they may well smash us.

You think I'll be surprised to see Wolves set up negatively, pose no attacking threat and capitulate to a rubbish team who are below us in the table?

Think again

Smith is injured for them, rated 50/50 at best I think. Very good player, him and Tarkowski were players I admired and wanted us to sign when they were both playing for Johnson at Oldham!

They've improved since Cotterill left but we really should be looking at attack and beat them, especially at home.

Zyro might be on the bench tomorrow night.

Undoubtedly will be now he's confirmed back from injury.

Doesn't make any difference if they are top of table or bottom, you are so wise Kenny!! The crap he speaks is embarrassing, from this I take it he's ok for the rest of the season cus we beat Derby at home.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Does the BBC know something we don't?

Wolves, 13th in League One, six points above 20th-placed City, are also still missing defender Mike Williamson (hip) and winger James Henry (hamstring) with muscle injuries.

I see that Jed Wallace is now saying he wants a permanent move to Millwall. Difficult to put into words what a complete shambles this season has been

I see that Jed Wallace is now saying he wants a permanent move to Millwall. Difficult to put into words what a complete shambles this season has been

Cluster and fuck come to mind...

"I’m loving it – I don’t want it to end, really. I don’t want it to look like I’m a loan player. I want to be a part of the group.

"It’s a good club. One that I would never rule out playing for in the future."

It's not really a big deal. More that he's buying into being part of the squad like all the other players rather than someone just passing through. Millwall couldn't afford him even if we wanted to sell him, which I doubt we do.

Where is this?

It was only a couple of weeks ago he was quoted as saying he wanted to come back and make it work here.

Where is this?

It was only a couple of weeks ago he was quoted as saying he wanted to come back and make it work here.

Never mind, just seen DW's post.

Back