• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (H) Build-Up 8/3/16

I cant remember evr having to face a team with 2 of our ex full backs playing! Little and Goldbourne are ok going forward but we know what they are like defensively. Time for Martinez in goal, Byrne gets another shot, although I think KJ will bring Henry back. He just has to start Mason ffs and I hope Zyro may get a game or at least an appearance if fitness allows. 3-1 to us tonight. Be good if Siggy and Zyro score.

2-0 Wolves I reckon. Can't afford another defeat before Blues on Sunday. Looking forward it it for some reason, going to be bloody cold though.

100% no changes from the last game. #KJ

Zyro will come off the bench, no doubt - but there's no way Martinez will randomly appear in the starting 11.

Giving this one a miss tonight. Sod's law we'll win.

Wet and cold if you sit in the north bank. Depends on how we turn up tonight, hope we go and look like we want to win, not sitting around our 18 yard box with the mighty Siggy slugging it out up front on his own.

Come on wolver! Let's see some attacking play and two upfront...KJ

2-0 Wolves I reckon. Can't afford another defeat before Blues on Sunday. Looking forward it it for some reason, going to be bloody cold though.

Is the blues game on sky, or moved by WMP?

Siggy out the 18?

Ikeme,Iorfa,Batth,Hause,Doherty,Coady,McDonald,Saville,Byrne,Mason,Helan
Martinez, Rowe, Price, Zyro, Deslandes, Hunte, Enobakhare.

Siggy out the 18?

Ikeme,Iorfa,Batth,Hause,Doherty,Coady,McDonald,Saville,Byrne,Mason,Helan
Martinez, Rowe, Price, Zyro, Deslandes, Hunte, Enobakhare.
He ought to be out the door with that tosser Jackett

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Mel Eves said on Wm siggy has not got the touch good enough for the conference. I agree

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back