• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 25/4 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must still be testing positive then as his 10 days are over

This would be my team:

Patricio

---------Saiss------Coady------Boly------

Semedo------Neves---Moutinho---Ait Nouri

-----Traore--------Jose--------Podence------

We need to go back to basics to what we are good at!

We the upcoming games, they're crucial Burnley, West Brom & Brighton.

Can't wait to see us on the BBC this week, it has been a while 😎 - https://www.livefootballontv.com/

This would be my team:

Patricio

---------Saiss------Coady------Boly------

Semedo------Neves---Moutinho---Ait Nouri

-----Traore--------Jose--------Podence------

We need to go back to basics to what we are good at!

We the upcoming games, they're crucial Burnley, West Brom & Brighton.

Can't wait to see us on the BBC this week, it has been a while 😎 - https://www.livefootballontv.com/
I think that will be the team apart from Donck will be in place of Neves due to his still being covidy

Right, fair enough - if that warrants a starting place, why not, we’ve got nothing left really to play for (other than places I guess)

I suppose my point is that MGW’s not even that young any more. I just wonder what he’s got that we haven’t seen.

If we’re talking about him or Vitinha (I don’t think Vitinha is a 10, by the way) I think I’d rather see Vitinha based on his exceptional Portugal displays recently.

Only my opinion, of course.
At 21 he is still very young

From the official site, might we see some experimentation after all?

On working towards next season

“To build a foundation is trying to build our game in a better way, so realising that we have issues, but now is the right moment to try and solve them, so we can start at a different level for the next game and for the next one. This is how we see, building a foundation is trying next things in a game, and improving our players. Many of them need to improve.”

Same team as last game for me. I'd like to see us giving Burnley a deserved tonking (from our perspective), although it'll probably be 0-0 or 1-1.
I'm in the give MGW and Vitinha more game time. I think that will happen in the last 3 games, depending on results.

Same team as last game for me. I'd like to see us giving Burnley a deserved tonking (from our perspective), although it'll probably be 0-0 or 1-1.
I'm in the give MGW and Vitinha more game time. I think that will happen in the last 3 games, depending on results.
Our record against Burnley is not brilliant, I recall the last time we beat them 1-0 at the Mol two seasons ago should have been about 6-0 but they time wasted their way to try and get a point before Raul scuffed a shot into the bottom corner if I remember.
Fact is they don’t turn up for games against the big boys and anything around a 5-0 defeat is seen as acceptable to them, but we are on their radar to take points off to survive. See a 1-1 all over this one

So Neves is back in! A covid miracle.
No Moutinho at all

Doesn´t seem like it will ever be then

Pope back in goal for Burnley so there's no chance of us scoring anyway...

Wolves the home team, and BBC have a picture of Burnley's ground on their build up page. Cunts...

Im amazed Neves is back, they may all be isolating when we play those stripey bastards next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back