• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

Was that the Dichio goal that was one of those only once in a career type goals?

Yep late on, equalised a nice Simon Osborn free kick. This was my youngests first ever game, he'd been awake since 5am (had his Wolves kit on by 5.15).......fell asleep on the way (evening game) but woke up ready for a win, so I was gutted he didn't get to see us win a game we looked pretty good in.......didn't put him off though, was season ticket holder for our good Mick days and still a fan 20 years later

Yep late on, equalised a nice Simon Osborn free kick. This was my youngests first ever game, he'd been awake since 5am (had his Wolves kit on by 5.15).......fell asleep on the way (evening game) but woke up ready for a win, so I was gutted he didn't get to see us win a game we looked pretty good in.......didn't put him off though, was season ticket holder for our good Mick days and still a fan 20 years later

I think even Corica looked decent in that game

I'm pretty sure Dichio got a move to Italy of the back of the goal

Pedant alert but I'm pretty sure Dichio equalised before half time.

Oh, & agree with DW. Bod starts. No messing here, he's a pretty focal point of attack for the team right now. We're not in a position to be resting players of significant importance.
If Dicko is close to returning, imagine how good it will be to be able to rotate the pair of them?

If Dan told me that Olofinjana once performed a rabona-rainbow-spin-volley goal I'd probably believe him.

No 'Wolves sacked my mate Kenny so I think they'll lose' soundbite from the cock Holloway today, mainly because he hasn't even done a prediction for us. Twat.

BTW as of last night they had Kelham Island Pale Rider on in the Western. No idea how long it will last today but thought I would pass the info on.

*sets off an hour earlier than planned*

Weather wise it's thoroughly miserable in Wolverhampton at the moment. Hopefully it'll clear before the match.

Back