• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Championship Prediction League 2015/16

Forgot this again yesterday! These tuesdays are killing me

Not the Tuesday that got me - it was forgetting I was still away for the following weekend & not doing those at the same time.

Still at least last nights score put me back into the pack after most missed (note that Quirk as the organiser is the only one who has got a 'full house' of predictions)

You may have the right idea cyber as getting some points is better than none

FFS I missed the midweek fixtures too. I blame the arsewipes who cancelled the Wolves fixture else that would have reminded me!

I am in that club as well missed them again, it goign to be a case of the most dedicated who will win this league.

Might just do predictions for all midweek games till the end of the season in one go, can always change a few closer to the time if I remember!

Not the Tuesday that got me - it was forgetting I was still away for the following weekend & not doing those at the same time.

Still at least last nights score put me back into the pack after most missed (note that Quirk as the organiser is the only one who has got a 'full house' of predictions)

You may have the right idea cyber as getting some points is better than none

I just throw up 14 days worth of prediction when I have 5 minutes.

For those still playing this game the fixtures for this week start tonight.

Cheers sniffer..would have forgot again

..and still i forgot...kids snd all that...

Forgot again midweek mind you I would have predicted Wolves & Blues to lose!

Another set of midweek fixtures tonight for those like meself who always forget.

Anybody doing the Grand Slam on this prediction League.

I have missed the last two gw's now i think

Back