• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) 8/10 : Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sa is every inch a £7m keeper signed from a farmer's league
Semedo is worth about half what we paid
Running 36 year old Moutinho into the ground
Guedes is fucking awful, wouldn't have him for free in the Championship, no attributes
Adama is Adama
Podence has 1 good game in 8
Hwang has looked like a League Two player for most of his time here
Relying on 34 year old, done nothing for about five years Costa up top

Grim.

We need Lopetegui to start early next week, if we don't win at least two of the next four you can easily see us getting relegated. Don't fuck about here Jeff, you've already wrecked the season in terms of any kind of ambition with the ridiculous call to keep Bruno "3 wins in 14 games, half a page CV" Lage, don't completely torpedo it. I don't want to watch us play Bristol City and Preston next year.

No aggression games just petering out to a nothing conclusion, we have the stench of relegation about us.

I'd be surprised if this season can be salvaged. 17th is pretty much the maximum of my ambition.

No aggression games just petering out to a nothing conclusion, we have the stench of relegation about us.
Just got to hope the appointment is right and that these players are underperforming.

Why we haven't taken Joao off by now is beyond me. The games gone, and he's fucked. We really need to manage him better

Why we haven't taken Joao off by now is beyond me. The games gone, and he's fucked. We really need to manage him better
Because we don't have another midfielder i guess.

(although i'm sure we wouldn't anyway.)

What worries me is Lopeteguis record this season with Sevilla is WORSE than us with Lage.

Would people think that that’s a fair comparison in terms of where each should be in their respective league?

3-0 what a waste of everyone’s time

...and I thought I'd got off to a flyer in the prediction league 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back