• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) 8/10 : Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, that's the sort of reception that Jota should have got rather than boos and abuse

Correct. Unfortunately we've got a massive proportion of wankers in our support.

Another ball rolls a long the penalty spot and there 3 midfielders on the edge of the area.

Well I’m starting to think the unthinkable.
if the next manager is Lopetigo (or however you spell it) I think I’ll be able to get a seat in the plough and harrow again on match days
Will this be the first time we've lost when starting with a striker?
yeah but not with Bruno in charge

Its not these games that hurt us, it's the games we had earlier in the season where we should have got better results.

We’re such a nothing side, we’ve amassed quantities of average crap in the forward areas who don’t do anything.
Bruno was a problem but by god some of these players are nowhere near as good as some think.

Yeah I agree tbh, Podence, Neto, Guedes, Adama, they're all capable of the odd flash of good technique but there's fuck all when it comes to actual chance creation. Good footballers but not particularly useful in actual football matches. Then there Hee-Chan Keogh and and old man who might score a couple of headers this season before he retires. We're in genuine danger for me unless we get Julen to come in and grind enough wins out to keep us up, and then look to really revamp that front 3 next summer

Yeah I agree tbh, Podence, Neto, Guedes, Adama, they're all capable of the odd flash of good technique but there's fuck all when it comes to actual chance creation. Good footballers but not particularly useful in actual football matches. Then there Hee-Chan Keogh and and old man who might score a couple of headers this season before he retires. We're in genuine danger for me unless we get Julen to come in and grind enough wins out to keep us up, and then look to really revamp that front 3 next summer

I agree about the front three revamp, but we've already forked out plenty on Sasa, Guedes and Hwang the last transfer window. Not just Bruno that needs a slap for this season

Someone needs to come in and get some goals out of this squad.

We don't even score fucking consolation goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back