• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) 8/10 : Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Guedes 5 yards behind Chalobah everytime Jonny plays it up the line. As it’s on TV I can’t tell, but either Jonny is passing it straight to Chelsea everytime or Guedes is on his heels with no desire, I’ll go with the latter.

Rubbish from Semedo on the break. They’d parted like the Red Sea opening up for a shot and then compounds it with a shit ball.

Then after all the chances they’ve had to end up conceding in that way on the stroke of HT is a pisser

Not good.

We've had the Nunes run and that's about it.

Guedes is fucking awful, what a shit player. No attributes.

Not great at all from Sa on the goal, again.

Tried to warn people about Guedes. He's not a good footballer and he's got zero bottle.

The more i watch that, the more i wonder what the fuck was Sa doing? Caught in no man's land. It trickled over the line at about waist height.

They will have a goalfest 2nd half now they have broken the deadlock.

Deserved, we've been appalling.
It's been very poor.

Adama and Guedes absolute passengers today. Both need hooking and actual footballers given a go.

And the return of slow ponderous horseshoe of doom stuff is back.

Wank.

The more i watch that, the more i wonder what the fuck was Sa doing? Caught in no man's land. It trickled over the line at about waist height.

Yeah it gets worse on him on every viewing. It's not even a great cross, just loopy back stick fodder under no pressure, he should know it's only getting headed back one way and with no power

Yeah it gets worse on him on every viewing. It's not even a great cross, just loopy back stick fodder under no pressure, he should know it's only getting headed back one way and with no power
Absolutely nowhere near the corner either.

He's been at fault for so many goals in his time here.

Wouldn't have started with Guedes. Said as much.
Have to bear in mind we are missing Neves, Neto, Jimenez and Collins I suppose.

Absolutely nowhere near the corner either.

He's been at fault for so many goals in his time here.

That first 4 months here were clearly a career purple patch (though I probably fell for it at the time!) He's been hovering in shite leagues and been Portugal's fourth choice keeper for a reason, he's just not that good

Matheus might get a 4/10, no-one else gets more than 2/10 for that first half.

Sa is responsible for a few incredible saves every season.

He is also responsible for loads of fuck ups that cost us goals time and again.

People tend to remember the former.

I’d love to see the great saves vs the fuck ups stats……I have a feeling they wouldn’t make attractive viewing.

His positioning is shocking there. The only way havertz can score there is looping it over him into the far corner so Sa makes that easier to do standing 5 yards out on his near post.

Pretty terrible now would be a very good time to end our second half drought no doubt it’ll come when we’re 3-0 down

Sa aint the problem our complete inability to pass the ball to each other is the problem

anyway I stuck a fiver on us at half time as I’m flush atm so come on Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back