• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) 8/10 : Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guedes *has* to have more than he's shown so far, surely. I didn't like the look of him when I'd seen him for Portugal but he looks like an average Championship player so far. Like James Henry without the goals and assists.

But then we've had absolutely no attacking plan of any kind so far this season.

Sa is what he is, you'll get some brilliant stuff and some clown car stuff.
I thought Sa should have done better on both of their goals (although the first was deflected in fairness)

The second though looked like the kind of attempt at a save i'd make, he was bloody miles away, sometimes his positioning is way off.

He hasn't had a brilliant start to the season. Absolutely awful on Leeds' first goal and no idea how he didn't give a penalty away. Terrible effort on Haaland's. Wouldn't blame him on the first on Saturday (it's going straight at him without Jonny's touch) but there's far too much space at the near stick for Bowen's. Fumbled another straight into danger and Jonny bailed him out. If Adams had scored from one yard for Saints, that would have been his fault as well.

This is him though, he has always made a lot of errors. He's a very strange keeper, it'll be interesting to see how the new manager takes to him.

.....................Sa......................
Semedo.....Kilman......Toti.....Jonny
.......T2........Moutinho.......Nunes
Podence....Costa.......Guedes

Just a travel update in London for Saturday. There are no district line to Wimbledon after Earls Court so Fulham Broadway is shut completely. Me and Kenny are having to walk in from Earls Court which is about a mile..

Just a travel update in London for Saturday. There are no district line to Wimbledon after Earls Court so Fulham Broadway is shut completely. Me and Kenny are having to walk in from Earls Court which is about a mile..
Pick you up in 10 mins mate...

Sa
Semedo Kilman Toti Jonny
Moutinho Nunes
Podence
Adama Costa Guedes
I would definitely go with something like this.

I’m looking forward to seeing Podence under a new manager - definitely a player in there (no doubting his talent) but I’m not entirely sure where we see the best of him, and in what formation.

Seems to play 15 brilliant mins of every game then not much else.

A good manager should work it out.

I think you're right, I'm pretty sure that's Hodge and Roberts.

FWIW I think Tyler Roberts looks like a player. One of the better, it not best, prospects we have.
Campbell, Cundle, Roberts could very well be our 3 behind a striker in a couple of years.

Quality talent.

Davis doing the presser today. As a Wolves fan it must be an insane moment for him really.

Although with stuff like this he won't last long..

"On lack of goals: "It's something we've looked at. We've not been the best in that area of the pitch, we've struggled in the final third. We've looked at it this week. We need to get players in the box."

Be gone with your crazy ideas

Also says they have a plan, this is groundbreaking stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back