• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea Build up and Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saiss, Neto, Jota in for Moutinho, Podence and Traore

Well, it's Neto and Jota up top with Raul. Donk in for Moutinho and Saiss at the back. Not the team I'd have chosen by a long way...

As an aside should wevwin 3 0 we will have exactly the same home and away records including goals for and against

Pre match prep: 15k run followed by a bacon buttie and soon to be followed by a nice chilled pint of Hop House... game ready!

Seems like plan is to get to 60 minutes and get Moutinho and Traore on with fresh legs. I don't mind the line up too much tbf, another good opportunity for Neto too.

Chicken Phal, Rice and Chips ready for half time.
Bottles of Desperado's in the fridge.

I'm ready.

Think I would have preferred Donck for Saiss at the back & Moutinho to start, but who am I to question Nuno

Still a balanced team - and Neto/Jota or Podence/Traore, just different options

Chicken Phal.....in the middle of the day.....are you an animal :)

Big day for some of our players today. Time for Ruben Neves to show he's going to be a world class midfielder and take the game by the scruff of the neck. And a big chance for Pedro Neto today. Anyway, time to put the veg in the slow cooker with the lamb, open the red wine and perhaps nip to the loo...

Jota and Neto is fine with me. I think Jot was a must. We always miss him when he's not on the pitch. Neto seems to play well against the big boys.

Surprised to see Donk in CM. Clearly tactical. Though it looks like 3-4-3 for them too, so maybe Donk will be trying to help out with Pulisic when he comes inside centrally.

Some serious pant wetting on Twitter about the lineup, cmon everyone on the field starting is more than capable.

Lots of slow cookers going on. You must tell me what brand you have so I can decide whether I like you or not

Roy Keane starting his shithousery early by saying Chelsea will be expecting to win this.

"Wolves are not a great team, they're having a great season".

Roy Keane starting his shithousery early by saying Chelsea will be expecting to win this.

"Wolves are not a great team, they're having a great season".
Ha. Yes, I was just coming on to mention that. He's still in a 00s mindset, when Chelsea should be expecting to beat a team in its second prem season.

Kind of expected this line up for first half.....big worry is wolves match day live extra has failed to start yet. Ffs!

Ha. Yes, I was just coming on to mention that. He's still in a 00s mindset, when Chelsea should be expecting to beat a team in its second prem season.
My first thought was we've had two great seasons in a row then Roy.

Depends how you define great. Chelsea should expect to beat us at home. That said being a prick is what gets Keane work these days, he's just a punditry shock jock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back