• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea Build up and Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abit surprised by that lineup..anyway, in Nuno we trust..we will have some serious power from the bench if needed..even game tgis!

Could we see Neto in the number 10 ala Southampton and still be a more attacking 5-3-2?

I don't believe for a second that Chelsea aren't expecting to win this, tbf.

Whether that's being realistic is another matter.

EDIT: Didn't see that Tony beat me to it.

I think today will pass over without that much drama, I think we’ll be reliant on a favour from Palace. Don’t expect to much drama with relegation to. I fully expect Watford and Bournemouth to be behind at half time.

Donck is in there to give us real energy at the start - think that he runs further than anyone else

(Keane is an idiot so don't really listen to his opinions)

Wish they'd stop talking about ManU v Leicester on Sky... where's my pre match build up?

Robbie Mustoe has just said that he thinks we'll only lose Jiminez this window, and maybe not even him.

Not sure what Mustoe's reputation is back in the UK, but it's a nice change of pace from some of the other talking heads thinking we'll lose just about anyone good.

Robbie Mustoe has just said that he thinks we'll only lose Jiminez this window, and maybe not even him.

Not sure what Mustoe's reputation is back in the UK, but it's a nice change of pace from some of the other talking heads thinking we'll lose just about anyone good.
Clogger CM who played for Middlesbrough, doesn't really have a punditry reputation as I think he left for the US years ago

Wish they'd stop talking about ManU v Leicester on Sky... where's my pre match build up?
Tedious isn't it. I guess because both teams are vying for CL, which distinguishes it from the other games, but it's pretty dull

Regardless of your opinions on the starting XI I love that we have genuine options now (other than for Raul, but we all know this)

If anyone isn't performing we can change things around in multiple ways, even with a small squad.

Wonder if Jordao will get on :clap:

Clogger CM who played for Middlesbrough, doesn't really have a punditry reputation as I think he left for the US years ago

He and Robbie Earle have been on the NBC coverage since they got the Prem rights in... 2014? Generally seem to talk a lot of sense to me.

this will be tough, lets hope we can do it

He and Robbie Earle have been on the NBC coverage since they got the Prem rights in... 2014? Generally seem to talk a lot of sense to me.
Earle got some punditry on ITV before he emigrated. Intelligent, but a bit cliche ridden. Does Craig Forrest still get work? He was useless whenever I've seen him in the US

Earle got some punditry on ITV before he emigrated. Intelligent, but a bit cliche ridden. Does Craig Forrest still get work? He was useless whenever I've seen him in the US

They both slip into cliches but then I've found that to be an issue across all soccer punditry in the US and UK. NBC runs Sky Sports News weekly and it is absolutely lousy with cliched shite.

If Craig Forrest is still working over here, it's not for any kind of national coverage. Haven't had to mute him in years. Maybe since back in the ESPN days.

That could have easily been a booking for Alonso clattering Doc over.

That could have easily been a booking for Alonso clattering Doc over.
Yeah, should've been yellow as he had no regard for Doc's safety and gave him a good thwack to the head

very even so far and nothing much in it..i miss Moutinho already and Traore + Podence..we have some ammunition later on

spurs leading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back