• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 24/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% . . .he'll hardly start if that's the case .
We need Sa back big time .
You know that's just Liam's guess and the E&S being weird with their format, don't you? :D

Like Joe Hodge is at 25% but I'd say he has 0.25% chance of ever starting another Premier League game again.

You know that's just Liam's guess and the E&S being weird with their format, don't you? :D

Like Joe Hodge is at 25% but I'd say he has 0.25% chance of ever starting another Premier League game again.
There is still a full half of the season . Use him off the bench first maybe ??
I remember when Jonny came back the first time we started him and then withdrew him at half time .

Neto hasn't even been out for two months, it's not the same thing.

Neto hasn't even been out for two months, it's not the same thing.
He's a huge asset for us though . I'm half scared he'll break down again if we ask too much of him .
Can't wait to see him back terrorising defenders .

He won't start on Sunday. He will get 25 mins or so.

Probably more likely to return to the starting line up v Everton

Just seen we have the 'pleasure' of Coote tomorrow.

John Brookes on VAR

They're all crap anyway. You're never going to look at an appointment and say 'they're really good, at least that's something'.

Akin to ordering food from Wetherspoons, you can't do that then act surprised when it's awful or say something on the menu looks amazing.

They're all crap anyway. You're never going to look at an appointment and say 'they're really good, at least that's something'.

Akin to ordering food from Wetherspoons, you can't do that then act surprised when it's awful or say something on the menu looks amazing.
I'm holding out hope that Rebecca Welch goes on to be the best referee the PL has, just to  really piss off Joey Barton and the anti-woke gammon twats.

Ordering food from Wetherspoons is a self inflicted choice. Why the fuck you’d want to do that I don’t know, either way the menu is probably more preferable to the referee menu.

Ordering food from Wetherspoons is a self inflicted choice. Why the fuck you’d want to do that I don’t know, either way the menu is probably more preferable to the referee menu.
Wetherspoons is the only choice on an all dayer.

Thankfully these are few are far between these days for me.

Their brekkie is alright I suppose. Wouldn’t rush to order it though. A similar level to Little Chef.

Personally I think Wetherspoons food is ok for the price, Id choose them over McDonalds every time, service is inconsistent and the 'experience' usually grim. Of course they're also owned by that dilweed.

Rebecca Welch is a good ref, and deserves to ref at the highest level.

Will she turn out better than the other shit refs who knows.

There is no reason why a female cannot ref a man's game as long as she completed the same fitness test as the men do.

I am as with every new PL ref I am hoping she turns out fantastic, she will probably just turn into the same useless prick the rest are

A 'female' 🤦
how-deep-space-nine-redeemed-the-ferengi.jpg

So far I’m enjoying the Christmas Eve match day experience. Early start but good to be doing something (especially when something is drinking Bathams in the Western). Jury out with the wider family but I reckon it’s a hit.

No Fabio. Must be lined up for a move and they don't want him getting injured with all those splinter in his arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back