• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 24/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good sign for RAN.

When did Rayan’s ankles turn into glass?

Mm, maybe a clever ploy to get a coaching session from GO. Clearly thinks an adjustment is needed from a few.

I don’t understand how anyone enjoys watching us. I get nothing from it at all (I know this is nothing new but I’ve heard people say GON has brought the entertainment back)

Reactions: jlo
Feels as though we're being a bit too direct and quick when we get the ball. Mainly from Lemina.

Feels as though we're being a bit too direct and quick when we get the ball. Mainly from Lemina.
Chelsea themselves without Caicedo are definitely vulnerable in that situation but I agree , too eager

I don’t understand how anyone enjoys watching us. I get nothing from it at all (I know this is nothing new but I’ve heard people say GON has brought the entertainment back)
We have been a better watch at times, mainly thanks to the likes of Neto Cunha and RAN all dribbling with the ball driving us forwards. From a passing build up and defensive point of view we've often been very poor to watch.

We must put more pressure on the player that got the ball..the can stand still and aim right now

Bullshit foul from Coote no2.

He was blowing the whistle before there was even contact there

Thankfully had like 3 terrible touches in our box that ruined what would’ve otherwise been great chances

This is miles better than anything served under Lage, even if it’s more open.

This hasn’t been distinctly poor IMV, good battle with Chelsea shading things, which I suppose I expected given we’re not really a side looking to control things with the ball.

Makes me sad you get so little out of us at the mo, Louie. ☹️

Looks like we're going to have to rely on Chelsea being shit in front of goal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back