• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy on MM who is usually pretty acurate is suggesting
.......................Ruddy
Hoever.....Boly...Coady....Kilman....RAN
...............Donk..............Moutinho
..........................Vitihna
..............Cutrone.........Silva
Should be enough, but this is unknown territory

Teams fine. We’re seriously overestimating a conference north team.

Basically Vitinha and Cutrone for Traore and Neto away from being a standard PL team. (Ignoring Ruddy, but he’s probably better suited anyway).

Teams fine. We’re seriously overestimating a conference north team.

Basically Vitinha and Cutrone for Traore and Neto away from being a standard PL team. (Ignoring Ruddy, but he’s probably better suited anyway).
Ruddy definitely. He commands the box way better.

My other half is working tonight and is on Pilling Lane at the moment. Says police are already moving people on.

The pitch passed the inspection then?

I suggest a safe room on here for people that realise there's worse things in life
There might well be “worst things in life”, but if you’re not slightly concerned or frustrated by losing to West Brom & Chorley in the space of a week (should the worst happen), then I don’t think football is for you...

Works both ways, my old fruit 😉

For me it has to be this team. As Jose Mourinho says, the way to respect them is beat them.
Ruddy
Boly Coady Kilman
Semedo Donk Neves RAN
Traore Cutrone Neto

Hoever could replace Semedo and i wouldn't be concerned either.

Pitch looks fine from the pic on Wolves twitter. Well done to the Chorley staff for making it as good as you could expect for a Conference pitch that has seen a months rain in a couple of days.

stats don't seem to be in our favor :(

wEp1kj7.jpg

Good to see Ruddy understands, and they are aware of the previous result and how they are going to have to work for it.

I dunno I’ve only just got in from work 🤣

looks alright on the Chorley twitter though
Shocking! Just when we need info you have the cheek to have just finished work! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shocking! Just when we need info you have the cheek to have just finished work! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I asked my good lady to send me a pic of how busy it is along Pilling lane & got this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 7D2357CC-21D8-41D9-AD9D-E9030119DE90.jpeg
    7D2357CC-21D8-41D9-AD9D-E9030119DE90.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 20
Gibbs-White not even on the bench. Couldn’t see him in the training video either tbf

no Saiss either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back