• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, when do Chorley ever get to this stage, let them have their moment (and like you say, hopefully we thrash them!).
This.

This is the 1st time they have got this far. This is their moment to enjoy and lap up every bit of attention. Naturally the coverage will heavily be for them.

If I was a neutral in a game like this I'd be desperate for them to win!

Get comfortable and then smash them. The difference in quality is enormous. We just must be utterly professional

Every neutral will be - that's life

Didn't expect anything other than a Chorley love in at the start

We just need to do the business & put it to bed.
The latter is the best thing the team could do. Walk off the pitch winning the game and wave to the pundits...

Is that something you think the club would lie about?
Couldn't if they wanted to. Test results are given to the PL to stop teams making up shit to get games called off

I'm mostly looking forward to hopefully seeing Cutrone and Silva showing a bit of a partnership, and Vitinha to show what he's got in an attacking sense.

I'm mostly looking forward to hopefully seeing Cutrone and Silva showing a bit of a partnership, and Vitinha to show what he's got in an attacking sense.
They’re gonna kick Silva to bits...

Hopefully they are ready to die for the team for 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back