• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has anyone praised our performance tonight? Anyone?

Why do we just have one to three players in the box and chorley have eight?

Sadly, Jack, you’re right - to some, that would be awesome.

Ridiculous comment.

We’re winning and playing dreadfully and people criticise. That’s not outrageous. It’s almost like people react to what they see and not what the score line is.

nice from fabio there, didn't come off but at least some creativity

nice from fabio there, didn't come off but at least some creativity
Problem is the ball fell to Leander, who doesn’t have a creative bone in his body!

I don't think he's the answer either, but he can hardly have much impact when our attacking game plan is passing along the halfway line ad nauseam
Fair enough but up top you have to put yourself about a bit and he didn’t do that anywhere near enough

I do apologise, mate. We’ve been fantastic this evening and I’ve been out of order with my posts. Sorry to offend you.
To be fair it’s the last 6 months of stinking this place out with your posts not just tonight that you should apologise for.

To be fair it’s the last 6 months of stinking this place out with your posts not just tonight that you should apologise for.
Just 6 months? :D (that’s a joke James, please don’t get upset)

Problem is the ball fell to Leander, who doesn’t have a creative bone in his body!
Nothing out of the ordinary; the centre backs, Donk and out least offensive wingback have had the lions share of the ball this game. It's mental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back