• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the disappointing factor is that Nuno is still in his ultra conservative shell and none of the players are really taking the game by the scruff of the neck (aside from Vitinha's shot)

It's only Nuno and the players who can get us out of this form, not Jinky

I'm not gonna put up with all this negative bullshit in this thread

I 100% believe with all of my heart that jinky can push us on

Wtf are we doing..get adama on so he can run circles around them at least

really hanging on here, terrible

John Ruddy's been our best player so far ffs

Wtf are we doing..get adama on so he can circles around them at least
I'd prefer to keep him and Neto fresh for the PL if we can. We still should have more than enough to win this!

I'd prefer to keep him and Neto fresh for the PL if we can. We still should have more than enough to win this!
Agreed, it shouldn’t need them at all, the fact we feel like this though tells you everything!

Right. Let's have it now. Adama and Neto coming on.

Im not so sure...didnt think i would write that..silva and cutrone totally cut off, not many passed to work with

Blimey, I wouldn’t be bringing Neto and Traore on, personally, don’t want a turned ankle or anything.

Agreed, it shouldn’t need them at all, the fact we feel like this though tells you everything!
We shouldn't, but it's the FA cup, and the opponents are playing as hard as they ever will to create an upset.

Thank fuck, here come the cavalry!

Good that Ruddy is safe on crosses

We could have bought 5 kids on but instead we’re having to bring on our 3 best players becuase were tactically dreadful

honestly the kids might be the better option-- hungry to prove themselves, excited to play, haven't had our awful offensive coaching beat into them for the last several years

Ok, now... Lets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back