• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly us, expecting us to confidently beat a national League side.
You’ve spent the last month shitting on us for our performances and results and then expect us just to be able to turn it around because we play a non-league side?

Do you know how human psychology works?

You’ve spent the last month shitting on us for our performances and results and then expect us just to be able to turn it around because we play a non-league side?

Do you know how human psychology works?
I haven’t spent the last month doing anything.

53 minutes in against Chorley and we’ve had one shot on target (fortunately for us, it’s was a bloody good one). That’s cool.

Not really sure what you’re expecting.

I haven’t spent the last month doing anything.

53 minutes in against Chorley and we’ve had one shot on target (fortunately for us, it’s was a bloody good one). That’s cool.

Not really sure what you’re expecting.
I’ve been expecting an absolute battle the whole time that we will do well to get through - pretty much how it’s playing out.

I think my expectations are more realistic.

I would wager at least 75% of donk's received passes are immediately sent back to CB's without even looking over his shoulder

Sorry to be my usual negative self, but Cutrone and Silva have not offered much tonight at all.

I think the disappointing factor is that Nuno is still in his ultra conservative shell and none of the players are really taking the game by the scruff of the neck (aside from Vitinha's shot)

It's only Nuno and the players who can get us out of this form, not Jinky

Just winning the game against a side 5 leagues below is no barometer. This is wank.
I’m not saying I’m impressed by it. We should be winning this by a street and it not even be a competition.

Doesn’t mean I’m surprised by how it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back