• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coffee

Nespresso for me, best purchase I have ever made. Pods are not cheap though.

Illy, I really only drink this when it's available. Funnily I have long associated coffee drinking with sophistication. Which is probably why I am a tea drinker... Russian Caravan. Now there's a drink!

I'm intrigued by the 'girls girls girls' sign.

Ha, the owner out that there after being told to take it down from another shop by the council in that area as the people who lived above complained I thibk..

Get a latte glass, put in a shot of Baileys, add a double espresso, add hot water and finish with airated double cream over the top with a sprinkling of cocoa powder.

Divine.

Stronger the better. Hate cheap coffee, hate weak coffee, hate milky coffee. Hate cheap, weak, milky coffee.

When in Italy I have capuccino first then espresso thereafter. In the UK I go for macchiato as it's more like proper cappuccino than the whipped cream dessert like monstrosities here.

As for instants, Percol Italiano (5) is excellent. Millicano is good apart from the residue it leaves. Kenco Brazilian nice too.

2 sugars, 2 coffees, 2 coffee mates (not keen on milk)

I like mine proper- no sugar and no milk... Black coffee trumps all. Beautiful.

I'm not the biggest coffee fan but I do love a Starbucks latte so I've just bagged a Starbucks Verismo machine for £34 from Tesco.

One of the best decisions I've made in recent years was to get a Tassimo machine for work. :D

I don't bother with coffee at home. I much prefer it being made for me!

Used to have a Tassimo but much prefer buying coffee beans and making my own fresh brew. Delighted that Whitards have opened a store in Grand Central.

Last edited:
Always have a cupboard full of this shit, I'm addicted to the stuff.

NE004-2.jpg

This is generally what I have

$_35.JPG

Where'd you get from? Sounds right up my street. Fnarr.

As per the can - Whittards

Back