• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Flybe seem to always be struggling and ready to collapse so their plight isnt a shock.
Yeah, there's serious problems at Flybe, but coronavirus could be the last straw.

Shame to struggle through Brexit and then coronavirus gets it

107 dead out of 3000 confirmed cases in Italy. That’s pretty stark.

I do think there's an element of context required on those who have died from a public information perspective. Are those people elderly or already ill? That's not belittling the situation just would help with any scaremongering/over reaction/stockpiling

Think it tends to be the already ill / infirm affected the most obviously. But 3% is very high.

As I said earlier in the thread, you probably won't die if you get it. Most people on here aren't that old and aren't that ill. It won't be very nice (having proper flu is bloody awful) but you'll live.

If you're happy to just go about your daily business as normal though knowing you're infected, you'll probably end up indirectly killing someone that you don't know. Might sit easy with some people but not me.

Most folks on here wanted old Brexit voters gone...

Don’t be too harsh on yourself Johnny.

Would have thought The Masque of the Red Death would have been more apt for this thread :)

Flybe going to go pop tonight. Fucking fuck knows how I am getting home tomorrow, might see if I can train it.

Italy closing all schools for 10 days,all professional sporting fixtures to be played behind closed doors

Flybe going to go pop tonight. Fucking fuck knows how I am getting home tomorrow, might see if I can train it.
Seat61.com for all things train journey wise

Would have thought The Masque of the Red Death would have been more apt for this thread :)

You missed the Randall Flagg reference earlier which is from The Stand. Especially as the initial premise of the Stand is a mutating flu virus escaping from a Chemical and Biological Warfare lab.

Number of folk with the virus jn the UK is set to be announced weekly rather than daily.

Back