• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I imagine in some cases footballers are willing to pay enough for the service that the reward outweighs the risk of hairdressers getting caught and fined.

I imagine in some cases footballers are willing to pay enough for the service that the reward outweighs the risk of hairdressers getting caught and fined.
Joelinton was fined £200 when got his trim

Aubameyang took it a step further and got a tattoo

Finally got my 65 yr old relative to try & find out from her GP as to why she's not been called - end result the enquiry line rang for 40 mins with no answer!

Given that the NHS website is offering anyone over 50 the option of booking I went on it without her NHS number (not going to ask for it as I shouldn't be interfering to this extent & wasn't actually going to book one) - know the other details they need (name, DOB, postcode) & it comes up with her not being recognised so there is clearly a problem.

In many ways it would have been better if I had been missed instead as I'm more assertive (& less fussed as to what others think of me) & would have been banging on someone's door by now. Have put my son & DiL on the case as they only live 2 miles away and had agreed to drive her there when needed (she doesn't)

It doesn't seem to matter, he could come out and say "You're all a bunch of thick cunts and Hitler was ace" and people would still vote for him. Plus his friends in the media would trivialise it and say how fantastic he is.

It doesn't seem to matter, he could come out and say "You're all a bunch of thick cunts and Hitler was ace" and people would still vote for him. Plus his friends in the media would trivialise it and say how fantastic he is.
sanctimonious
/ˌsaŋ(k)tɪˈməʊnɪəs

adjective
DEROGATORY

1. making a show of being morally superior to other people.

hypocrite​

[ hip-uh-krit ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: hypocrite / hypocritical on Thesaurus.com

noun​

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

😀

Paul is one of the few posters on here who you can rely on for insightful analysis on a broad range of issues which contributes to our common understanding of the human condition.

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"

It's now being suggested that pubs that "choose" not to require a vaccine certificate for entry will be forced to maintain restrictions; table service, masks unless seated, rule of 6 etc...

Back