• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

So catching up on todays news, the Government seem convinced the face masks/social distancing/track & trace is gone 2 weeks tomorrow.

So catching up on todays news, the Government seem convinced the face masks/social distancing/track & trace is gone 2 weeks tomorrow.
Good. I've lost count of the number of times I've got to a shop doorway and realised I've left my mask in the car and had to go back and fetch it.

Good. I've lost count of the number of times I've got to a shop doorway and realised I've left my mask in the car and had to go back and fetch it.
A lot of shops will have some you can use if you forget.

Masks never really bothered me until a few weeks ago, now they can get in the fookin sea.

A lot of shops will have some you can use if you forget.

Masks never really bothered me until a few weeks ago, now they can get in the fookin sea.
Yep about the same timescale for me. I've been running around town doing a lot of errands lately and it's been doing my head in.

So announcing the dropping of the masks, social distancing etc later today. Spent the weekend telling the press so we all know the details anyway. No doubt get a tut and a roll of the eyes from the Speaker of the House for not doing things properly again

Looks like the only place mask wearing will be mandatory will be Hospitals/GP Surgeries and other medical settings, which is fair enough.

So announcing the dropping of the masks, social distancing etc later today. Spent the weekend telling the press so we all know the details anyway. No doubt get a tut and a roll of the eyes from the Speaker of the House for not doing things properly again

Looks like the only place mask wearing will be mandatory will be Hospitals/GP Surgeries and other medical settings, which is fair enough.
States of Jersey ditched mandatory mask wearing on 12 June with the following exceptions;
Airports
Public transport (including bus station)
Hospitals, health centres, etc.

Not seen anything on airports, so presume they are included in the "Your choice but we would recommend you wear one in such a setting"

Got to admit I'm a bit nervous with the speed the infections are accelerating already.

can i ask how many of you have AZ vaccine and pzifer/moderna?

All under 40's are getting Pfizer/Moderna. Not sure what the proportion is in over 40's....maybe 50/50? Me and my missus had AZ

The first few pages of this thread are well worth revisiting. How young we all were in February of last year. 😂

Back