• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

It’s a twattish policy. Why can’t they announce a one week amnesty allowing everyone to get home.
As you say if cases are higher here than most places in the world.

Just a thought, Grant Shapps. Just a thought. Imposing quarantine on returning Britons or people visiting when the cases per day outstrips those countries makes you look like a bit of a cunt. And a vindictive one at th
we KNOW he's a cunt. He created a fake name and website to sell get rick quick schemes whilst a serving MP. And lied about it.

Just been pinged and told I have to isolate for 5 days because "someone I've been in contact with has tested positive".
Well the lad at work hasn't, none of my household have and I've not been in a confined space with anyone else so how does that work?
Are they pinging a load of people to keep us in a form of lockdown so that "Freedom Day" can still go ahead? Wankers

If you're double jabbed and test negative i believe you can ignore it? (Or you can just ignore it anyway...)

It's only guidance anyway, they can't force you to isolate if you get pinged. Only if you have tested positive.

(I’m probably wrong but again) as with every restriction lifting it seems to be the figures go through the roof & the media want to scare monger us into wanting more restrictions and more “lets not go anywhere”

It’s fine. Did a LFT and it was negative but work have told me to stay off for the full 5 days and I’ll be paid for my shifts including my 12 hour Sunday overtime shift as it’s not my fault that I’m off…
beers immediately put into the fridge 🤣

Double jabbed Javid has it. Not the best timing
watched him arriving at 10 downing street the other day. he ripped off the mask as soon as he was out the car, and went onto no 10 without a mask on. doubt johnson will be enforcing masks in there, so be interesting to see how many others test positive acros the next 2 weeks.

The PM and Chancellor are avoiding self isolation to take part in a new trial of daily testing.
It’s always been said that Johnson thinks that rules are for everybody else. This is taking it to a new level.

Last edited:
One way of stopping the pingdemic seems to be telling everyone how to get round the rules then. Fair enough.

One way of stopping the pingdemic seems to be telling everyone how to get round the rules then. Fair enough.
Well, any moral issues you may have had over your stance have been blown up. Follow the leader....

Back