• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

So with neither of them required to wear masks, there's now two ways Tory MPs are like Dutch sex workers (the other being that they both fuck people for money...)
I thought you were going to say they they are both fond of wearing stockings & suspenders.

See those shouting for Plan B have gone quiet
I haven't. I still think we should be as cautious as possible whilst keeping everything open. You may not agree and judging by mask wearing in shops, public transport and schools I'm in a minority.

Waiting times to get into a hospital from an ambulance are at obscene levels, partly due to a capacity problem of beds but also due to 7000 or so being in hospital with this horrific disease.

Edit 8859 in hospital.

Last edited:
I haven't. I still think we should be as cautious as possible whilst keeping everything open. You may not agree and judging by mask wearing in shops, public transport and schools I'm in a minority.

Waiting times to get into a hospital from an ambulance are at obscene levels, partly due to a capacity problem of beds but also due to 7000 or so being in hospital with this horrific disease.
Im with you Sniffy

7 kids died from Covid this month I think? But yeah let’s be smug.

There seem to be some who feel the media are under reporting the figures, then others that say they are exaggerating them.

Very sad

It is slightly misleading to say 7 died of covid though, the dataset itself says:

We use the term “involving COVID-19” when referring to deaths that had COVID-19 mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not.

We don't know know how many will have died anyway, as sad as that is.

As for being smug, I'm not smug, just happy the figures are coming down - the obvs knock on effect will be less deaths which is good, isn't it? Sometimes get the impression some people would rather cases stay high to prove some sort of point.

Very sad

It is slightly misleading to say 7 died of covid though, the dataset itself says:

We use the term “involving COVID-19” when referring to deaths that had COVID-19 mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not.

We don't know know how many will have died anyway, as sad as that is.

As for being smug, I'm not smug, just happy the figures are coming down - the obvs knock on effect will be less deaths which is good, isn't it? Sometimes get the impression some people would rather cases stay high to prove some sort of point.
I didn’t mean you were smug tbf, but the general feeling that we can ignore Covid as long as our friends and family aren’t dieing is weird.

Austria on the verge of introducing a lockdown for unvaccinated people, not sure how that will pan out or how they police it

Back