• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Booster booked for tomorrow 3.00pm.

Was pretty rough after the first, and caught by surprise at being even worse after the second, so not exactly looking forward to tomorrow. That said, might well be fine and it’s a small price to pay either way.

Just relieved to be given that ongoing level of protection which in all honesty, whilst a little selfish, is the main driver. Potentially relieving the NHS of another patient and perhaps reducing your transmissibility for the benefit of others are important factors too, but irrespective of your own particular focus, with such a range of benefits it’s very hard to understand why someone just wouldn’t want to be vaccinated at all.

How long after can you book your booster? Is it 6 or 5 months?
Actually, I need to clarify that, looks like the 182 days is just for walk-ins.

The text says:

“You are now able to book your COVID-19 booster vaccine. Visit https://www.nhs.uk/book-covid-booster or call 119. Choose a time and a place that suits you. Alternatively, you can get your booster vaccine through a COVID-19 vaccine walk-in service without needing an appointment. Find out which walk-in services are offering a booster vaccine near you at https://www.nhs.uk/grab-a-jab. Please note that if you choose to attend a walk-in site, it must be at least 182 days since your second”

Apologies.

Last edited:
How long after can you book your booster? Is it 6 or 5 months?
You can book it after 5 months, but can’t have it until 6 months. Booked mine today for 16/12, which is 2 days over 6 months for me. Earliest they offered me was exactly 6 months.

Papper is going to hunt you down like a dog :)

Ha x
More like Lamping for rabbits.
Full agreement with comrade Elephant.
Shame about Austria (of all places)

Some useful tips here if you may encounter the unwashed this Christmas.

The thing is, the anti vaxxers don't believe it is harmless do they.

And as it stands the vaccine is beneficial to the vulnerable.

How they have turned this into a jab ' for all ' is the real tyranny given it doesn't stop you catching it or transmitting it.

There have been worldwide protests against this ' passport ' today and the mainstream media are silent.

The evil bastards behind this tyranny will not succeed.

Me and my missus had our boosters yesterday, first 2 I had no reaction apart from a slight soreness where the needle went in for a couple of days. No reactions from the booster but Thisun aches like a bastard, could barely get raise my arm above elbow height this morning, although it's a bit better tonight. I'm putting it down to have Moderna instead of AZ this time (furrin muck) and the guy giving it is usually a panel beater 😁

Got mine booked in for Wednesday. Had AZ last time so I’ll have to see if this one gives me a reaction. I was I’ll for a couple of days with the first and a few hours with the second.

Was properly wiped out by the flu jab, which is why I had stopped getting it. Hope I'm fine with the booster, not too concerned by it...

Me and my missus had our boosters yesterday, first 2 I had no reaction apart from a slight soreness where the needle went in for a couple of days. No reactions from the booster but Thisun aches like a bastard, could barely get raise my arm above elbow height this morning, although it's a bit better tonight. I'm putting it down to have Moderna instead of AZ this time (furrin muck) and the guy giving it is usually a panel beater 😁
My sister had the Moderna booster and has said that it has really made her arm sore to the point of struggling to sleep because of it.

With two bad reactions after the AZ’s, had the Moderna as a booster yesterday. Pleased to say no affects whatsoever.

Appreciate there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this and there’s every chance there would’ve been no reaction with an AZ booster, but bloody hell, can’t deny that’s a relief.

Off we go again guys, onwards and upwards.

New variant found in South Africa. Travel bans on 6 southern African countries.

Felt a few aches and pains after the Pfizer booster I had yesterday. Nowhere near as bad as the first AZ vaccine.

Felt a few aches and pains after the Pfizer booster I had yesterday. Nowhere near as bad as the first AZ vaccine.
Lucky you. I had Moderna on Monday. Huge swelling, really sore arm, so couldn't sleep well Monday night. Really drained Tuesday, feverish Tuesday night, hot shivers, cold sweats, very achey.
That was from only half a dose?!? Only had a slightly sore arm with my first two AZ shots.

The red list brought back for South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho and Eswatini.

Back