• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Oh yes I saw... 5 fold increase to 0.0001% of all professional sports people

Ooo, Ooo, I know... (puts tinfoil hat on) Lets blame the vaccine with absolutely no proof.

Perhaps some have an underlying health problem (like Muamba had)
Perhaps some have had Covid recently and they are still affected.
Perhaps some have "long Covid" and are still suffering the after effects.

Or we could just blame the vaccine I guess
Shit I have Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy the same as Muambe and I'm fully vaccinated, I'm a gonna aren't I ???

Oh yes I saw... 5 fold increase to 0.0001% of all professional sports people

In the twenty years preceding (according to the BMJ) an average 5 deaths per year. In 2021 so far 21 deaths.

Yes, no cause for concern.

(sample appx 260k)

They are nothing more than comfort blankets your face. We're going to have to wear masks forever now, there will always be another variant. If we lockdown again that's our freedom down the toilet forever as well.

They are nothing more than comfort blankets your face. We're going to have to wear masks forever now, there will always be another variant. If we lockdown again that's our freedom down the toilet forever as well.
Factually not correct if worn properly

Well your 99% isn't correct, or wasn't in my experience during lockdowns.

Well your 99% isn't correct, or wasn't in my experience during lockdowns.
If you really want to get scientific then it is. No ones wearing type IIRs (which are only designed to protect the wearer from splatter anyway), no ones changing them every 10 mins, everyone’s touching them. Basically a toilet seat on your face which your touching and rubbing everywhere else

If you really want to get scientific then it is. No ones wearing type IIRs (which are only designed to protect the wearer from splatter anyway), no ones changing them every 10 mins, everyone’s touching them. Basically a toilet seat on your face which your touching and rubbing everywhere else
I thought we were asked to wear masks to prevent outbound transmission rather than protecting the wearer?

How long before we hit the mandatory vaccinations & probably another lockdown?

Irregardless of the order I will NOT being wearing a mask as it’s my personal choice

Back