• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I really don't understand why the West isn't flooding poorer countries with vaccines, surely most in the developed world who want a vaccine, have had it. There must be millions of AZ shots available as hardly anyone is using it at the moment. I realise it's not easy from a logistical point of view but I would have thought it possible

Unfortunately the reputation of AZ is ruined and plenty of people in developing countries are of the opinion that if those in the North don’t want it why should they.

Unfortunately the reputation of AZ is ruined and plenty of people in developing countries are of the opinion that if those in the North don’t want it why should they.
That's monumentally stupid thinking.

The AZ vaccine rates are as good as anybody else's.

We go back to the message, what's better, a vaccine or potential death?

That's monumentally stupid thinking.

The AZ vaccine rates are as good as anybody else's.

We go back to the message, what's better, a vaccine or potential death?
Uhuh, and if you are poor and already shat on by the global economy/community - then see all their unwanted (and painted as unsafe) vaccines arriving at your door what do you think will happen?

These are people who, almost within living memory, had their limbs chopped off to feed their betters need for money.

This new variant looks a nasty one - talk of it resistant to vaccines. Horrible timing eh and I suppose the first confirmed case in the UK will bring SAGE and Dr Ferguson back into the fray. Johnson will appear all grim faced and execute Plan B and the vaccine passport to save lives and the NHS. Borders closed around the world etc The FTSE already concerned blah blah blah ...

Have been told today that Gillingham (Dorset one) where I live & Shaftesbury (the next nearest town) have the highest % of positive tests in the country just now!

Still don't know anyone who has it or even had it (apart from family members who don't live anywhere near here).

Why? Great question to ask. The answer won’t be bloody vaccinations though.

Why has there been a 5 fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021?

Fairly good baseline but given the money invested in the covid vaccine (and other vested interests) I do not envisage a rush to conclude it is caused by the vaccine (even if it is). Perhaps it's down to increased anxiety/stress./lockdown eh

This definitely needs replication and peer review but always good to question.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning | Circulation (ahajournals.org)

Ooo, Ooo, I know... (puts tinfoil hat on) Lets blame the vaccine with absolutely no proof.

Perhaps some have an underlying health problem (like Muamba had)
Perhaps some have had Covid recently and they are still affected.
Perhaps some have "long Covid" and are still suffering the after effects.

Or we could just blame the vaccine I guess

Back