• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

If you are prepared / have the time to wait
£65 is the drive through one at BHX - you can have it as quick as you can get there from the arrivals area, results next day at 10.

£65 is the drive through one at BHX - you can have it as quick as you can get there from the arrivals area, results next day at 10.

I have family flying in on the 23rd December. Would the results be guaranteed for 24th?

Have you got a link please?

I have family flying in on the 23rd December. Would the results be guaranteed for 24th?

Have you got a link please?

Supposed to be heading to Paris on Wednesday for a bit of a romantic mini-break with the wife for a few days then back to work on Monday. Now have to have PCR’s upon return and self-isolate until the results come through so that is at the very least work buggered for a couple of days.

Ok so that’s no big deal in the grand scheme of things but haven’t been abroad since this all kicked off, and booking a short-notice Eurostar trip to France 10 days ago didn’t seem like too much of a gamble. Gotta be honest and say I’m getting completely despondent about all of this. I really want to do the right thing regarding the protocols, particularly with the wife being a healthcare professional herself, but Jesus Christ everything just seems like a ball ache at the moment. Definitely struggling with the fatigue and can relate to the lack of will the boy Whitty has expressed concerns about.
I was just about to book myself a short last minute break, but plans have been shelved now. Your words "despondent and fatigue" are two I can certainly relate to at the moment.

Fuck traveling right now, life's wank enough as it is at the moment without having to worry about all that bollocks.

Fuck traveling right now, life's wank enough as it is at the moment without having to worry about all that bollocks.

Probably best not to think of a career change to a marriage counsellor.

Given the last 18 months I'd say you're absolutely spot on.
To be fair, the strain this has put on all relationships has been immense. Anyone coming through this unscathed or even stronger is very lucky indeed, I’m not sure I’d be too harsh on anyone that unfortunately saw things go the other way. The whole thing is an absolute f*cking nightmare.

Edit: apologies for the insensitive attempt at humour previously, I had no idea of circumstances. No offence intended.

Last edited:
To be fair, the strain this has put on all relationships has been immense. Anyone coming through this unscathed or even stronger is very lucky indeed, I’m not sure I’d be too harsh on anyone that unfortunately saw things go the other way. The whole thing is an absolute f*cking nightmare.

Edit: apologies for the insensitive attempt at humour previously, I had no idea of circumstances. No offence intended.
None taken, you weren't to know. And to be honest the virus had fuck all to do with what happened here, just made things infinitely more difficult to sort out.

I managed to start my relationship last July, superb timing there :D

We've had to work hard at it but it's made us stronger.

Mine fell apart during this shite, but to be honest the problems in it were already present and it actually brought it to a head and got it done with us coming out of the marriage still friends. If it had festered longer that might not have been the case so thanks for small mercies I suppose.

I'm not sure about vaccinating young kids. I'd imagine their risk to the vaccine is greater than their risk to covid.

Great news from Auckland NZ. You can now go to the toilet in your friends house.

" Luxury "

Back