• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Spanish Flu originated in an American Army camp in Kansas, only reason it was called Spanish Flu was that their's was the first countries media to openly report it as they were neutral during WW1 and their King was an early death from it.

As i said above, there are a lot of theories as to where Spanish flu originated, Kansas, Britain and China amongst them.

Don't be ridiculous you're as bad as the Daily Mail.

How do you completely isolate them. For instance my wife is in the vulnerable group. We share a house, and neither of us has an alternate abode to hide in for 12 weeks. Plus you would have to isolate her from her children. There will be thousands and thousands of families like that. Complete isolation while the rest of the world gets on with it is completely impractical.

How do you completely isolate them. For instance my wife is in the vulnerable group. We share a house, and neither of us has an alternate abode to hide in for 12 weeks. Plus you would have to isolate her from her children. There will be thousands and thousands of families like that. Complete isolation while the rest of the world gets on with it is completely impractical.

Yes isolate the whole family. Fund this isolation. Make sure groceries etc are delivered. Test as many people as possible - priorotise those on the frontline.

Pro tip. Shop in M&S. Not nearly as badly hit as other supermarkets. We still have pasta...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Yes isolate the whole family. Fund this isolation. Make sure groceries etc are delivered. Test as many people as possible - priorotise those on the frontline.

Awesome. And I lose my job. Very helpful.

I'm offering out my help for free to kids who are (were?!) studying French or German.

Keeps my mind ticking over which I think is important - I've got my writing, but I don't want to oversaturate there - and if we don't help each other at a time like this, everything will be fucked. I don't want a quick buck out of it, I want to help.

I’m not. I’m saying your idea is bullshit.

That's a given. That's modern life. Everything that isn't your opinion is bullshit and those that espouse them are trolls, ***tards and haters. You have a lot of anger inside you.

Plus - where are you going to isolate these people? Are you going to leave them in mainstream society but paint a nice Red Cross on their door so nobody approaches it, and then lock them in?

Or perhaps you could empty out a town of its normal residents and then put all the vulnerable in one place with barriers and no ingress or egress?

But how do you know who is vulnerable? You could make them all wear a badge I suppose so people know to keep away from them if they about, you know, for their own protection and all that. I think a nice yellow star would be nice and clear.

Plus - where are you going to isolate these people? Are you going to leave them in mainstream society but paint a nice Red Cross on their door so nobody approaches it, and then lock them in?

Or perhaps you could empty out a town of its normal residents and then put all the vulnerable in one place with barriers and no ingress or egress?

But how do you know who is vulnerable? You could make them all wear a badge I suppose so people know to keep away from them if they about, you know, for their own protection and all that. I think a nice yellow star would be nice and clear.

It's not difficult to ascertain the vulnerable and their close dependants. For you to equate this with what you are now doing is extremely poor form. I would be ashamed of yourself.

You are proposing creating an under class effectively, all so those not in can carry on with their normal lives. IE put me and my family into strict isolation so you are free to go to the pub without worry. I’m not ashamed of anything.

Bank of England cuts the interest rate to 0.1%

You are proposing creating an under class effectively, all so those not in can carry on with their normal lives. IE put me and my family into strict isolation so you are free to go to the pub without worry. I’m not ashamed of anything.

Your insinuation with the yellow star is disgusting.

An underclass? They are a vulnerable group that are at risk of hospitalisation / dying. Do I really need to explain that to you?

The mooted universal basic salary is an excellent short term response. Hopefully something for the pensioners too.

Your plan to “help” me by imprisoning me so you don’t have to be is what is disgusting. What happened to “in this together”?

I shan’t be replying to you again.

Back