• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

I don't at all Penk. A repetitive insulted and abuser who never learns or takes any notice of his lenient punishments has never recieved half of my one ban for telling someone to stop creeping.( using another term, but quite obvious what was meant).
I don't want the bloke to recieve any ban and would not stab him in the back when he can't post. The point isn't about him, he is part of the furniture and he is the way his is. The point is about even handedness.
Tell you what. Set up your own forum. Spend the time and money others spent to provide this platform for you to stand with your cock out acting as some moral justice king.

It's a fucking football forum you utter cocksuckle. If it hurts you so much that one person makes you bash your head wand so hard I suggest you get help...actual help.

So what if poster a gets a ban that was smaller than yours. So fucking what.
It means nothing....NOTHING.

Fucking tedious dribble.

Tell you what. Set up your own forum. Spend the time and money others spent to provide this platform for you to stand with your cock out acting as some moral justice king.

It's a $#@!ing football forum you utter cocksuckle. If it hurts you so much that one person makes you bash your head wand so hard I suggest you get help...actual help.

So what if poster a gets a ban that was smaller than yours. So $#@!ing what.

$#@!ing tedious dribble.

Cock sucker is a 2 week ban Kenny. Seriously I don't want you to ban yourself.
Look at fairness as a virtue not something to be frowned up on.

THM just let it go, It´s ultimately a football forum supporting Wolves..I know you like to discuss different matters a lot but before you post sometimes I suggest you to take a long breath of fresh air..we all post shit sometimes but we carry on and not look back at what has been..please

It's a fucking football forum you utter cocksuckle. If it hurts you so much that one person makes you bash your head wand so hard I suggest you get help...actual help.

So what if poster a gets a ban that was smaller than yours. So fucking what.

Fucking tedious dribble.

Calm down petal....

Can I ask History Makers be banned for being an utter precious mong... xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back