• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crusaders (H) 25-07 Build Up

Euston is horrific. Seems unlikely I’m going to make it

First stage of my journey done, quick stop at site in Bilston to justify an early finish and now off for tea at my mum's.

Euston is horrific. Seems unlikely I’m going to make it

That’s a shitter. Go on the realtime trains website, if there is a train it will give you early warning of which platform a suitable train is at and you can get on before the mad scramble.

I'm unlikely to make it I think. Left Euston at 3pm. Stranded at Rugby.

Trains fucked, Metro fucked, relying on a 90 minute bus journey from Brum. Doubt we'll make the pub now.

I'm unlikely to make it I think. Left Euston at 3pm. Stranded at Rugby.

I just got on a train going to Crewe - first stop is Rugby but got a feeling I’ve made a bad cal...

Stuck in Brum, no car and need to get back to Sutton after the game.

I'm going to have to give this a miss unless they fix the metro in the next hour or so

I just got on a train going to Crewe - first stop is Rugby but got a feeling I’ve made a bad cal...
If it goes to Wolvo you'll be ok. Problems happen if you have to change

Yeah - if I do make it I’m a bit concerned about getting back. Last train to London is 10:45 but maybe it will have calmed down by then

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I’m gonna make it!

Guess this is the matchday thread. Teams in, strong line up as expected
3f286b3f4aec7778d286723a3ec4a88c.jpg

Yeah, those graphics are ugly...
Can't argue with the team though.

I argued with it for about 5 mins trying to read the bloody thing

You can. Feet are fucking grim to look at.
Mate, you realize you can wash your feet as often as you want. Plus I guarantee you the face is almost as dirty, I was blowing jet black snot when I lived in London

I meant to ask, do they use VAR for these games?

Strongest possible side with the exception of vinagre good thing were not risking raul. Not to disrespect anyone but Northern Irish league is probably what English equivalent, conference? And these guys were fourth.

I know it's only a qualifying round against a Northern Irish team but I'll admit I felt a bit emotional walking through the subway knowing I was on my way to watch Wolves play a European match.

I'm ridiculously excited :icon_lol:

As soon as we kicked off we were 1.01 on Skybet :D

Back