• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crusaders (H) 25-07 Build Up

Where's the best place to park tonight? Coming in from t'north. Thanks

It's like a 15% chance according to the BBC. I'd take your chances.

I will not be wearing shorts though as I don't wish to appear mentally unstable.
How are you not wearing shorts at the moment :icon_lol:

I will not be wearing shorts though as I don't wish to appear mentally unstable.
You English with your etiquette and manners crack me up. For most of europe its fine for large hairy men to walk around in just short shorts and flip flops when its hot.

You English with your etiquette and manners crack me up. For most of europe its fine for large hairy men to walk around in just short shorts and flip flops when its hot.
Unless there is a pool or a beach within 10 yards flip flops aren't ever acceptable

Oh fuck I wear shorts and Flip Flops most days. When behind the bar I wear shorts ankle Socks and trainers type shoes.

Whilst the bar is air conditioned, behind the bar and indeed when doing my PR up and down the beach you can't wear trousers its just too hot

I live in the capital 600km from a beach, in the summer unless meeting with clients I am wearing short shorts, linen shortsleeve shirt with the chest open and flip flops. Malls, touristy area, public transport, my number one priority is being comfortable. If on beach area I will wear swimming trunks and go barefoot

My ticket is still available for tonight if anybody wants it?

I live in the capital 600km from a beach, in the summer unless meeting with clients I am wearing short shorts, linen shortsleeve shirt with the chest open and flip flops. Malls, touristy area, public transport, my number one priority is being comfortable. If on beach area I will wear swimming trunks and go barefoot

Yeah ignore this lot, bunch of weirdo's.

It's to do with being comfortable in the heat.

Just spent 2 weeks in Asia, and I stupidly packed 2 pairs of jeans which didnt get unpacked from my suitcase, also packed 14 pairs of socks, same story.

Every day, it was t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Even when we went to fancy restaurants, I went in flip-flops. You cant have socks and shoes on in heat over 28 degrees, no way.

Back