• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace 3-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Now now, don’t fall out with me my fellow Adama Traore appreciator.

I don't know what game you were all watching but I don't think we played well at any point in that match. The overbearing optimism on here is becoming tiring.

We scored twice without ever looking like we would score - nothing changes, and unless there is something very special in our three new additions we are going to go the same way as Lopetegui, whatshisname and Nuno and endure another low scoring season.

I don't think we have the defenders to play 4 at the back and I can see us reverting to a 3 sooner rather than later...but that Coady role needs someone there that I don't think we have at the club.

Gomes isn't ready yet. He shows promise but can't sustain it for 90 minutes. Lemina can, but lacks any creativity.

Neto isn't the player he was although I don't think we use him well - there is more to him than just running up and down the touchline.

Cunha and Silva can't play together and shouldn't play together. Neither convince me.

Sarabia disappears in games, I barely noticed him today.

Crystal Palace are not a great team. We did not do enough to get anything today despite having a semblance of control on the game for periods - their defenders coped with pretty much everything and Johnston in goal won't have many easier matches.

Not good at all. Not good.

God fucking damn it, Gary.

Fuck.

3 weeks ago we were easily better than the team which just pushed Arsenal all the way. Since then we've been dog shit.

Disappointing. 3 individual mistakes turn a comfortable 2-0 win into a 3-2 loss.
I take it this WUM post? That’s the difference they were better in both boxes so deserved the win.
Bit like Dean Smith in 2014 after beat Walsall 3-0 saying we weren’t much better other than the fact we were better in the attacking and defensive 3rd well that’s about 33.3% better and very significant.

Agree with a lot of your post Lycan, but oher than a crap ball into Gomes, I'm not sure what Sa did wrong today?

There was a good save from Eze free kick, very good save low to his left and he claimed well 3 or 4 times off corners and crosses.

How are you pretending this isn't a problem?!

He keeps passing it straight to opponents 20 yards out! It's bloody awful.

Back