• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc and Traore makes some sense to me. Traore stays wide, gets to touch, puts a ball in. Doc "underlaps", per se. Fits their natural tendencies.

I reckon BBC probably have it right.

4af81126877588028515d9b8a1b96db8.jpg

...apart from 'Jotty'!

There are some strange comments on here. Lets just see what the formation actually is first. I think it's 343 with 2 centre halves who won't be bullied and can both pass the ball. Troare on the right without having to worry too much about the defensive side. Eminently sensible to me.

Yep deffo 3-4-3. Boly on the right of defence.

Brave
Hope it's a masterstroke
Fucking Shattwell as ref though

Traore really nullifies any of Doc's forward runs. Ends up with Traore who just stands there with the ball and then does his usual run a bit and spanner it into the box. Completely ignores any movement from Doc.

We keep missing these and wonder why we draw or lose...

Can't speak for anyone else but looked that way to me.

We playing well? Don't have much data and this is the only text based place I can think of to check on the game.

We playing well? Don't have much data and this is the only text based place I can think of to check on the game.
Not badly, but it looks clear that this wasn't a formation Nuno was planning to have to use again. Then again, we didn't look any more comfortable in the 3-5-2.

And miss and miss and miss

We gonna let one in and then cry about it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back