• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket available for this. Anyone interested drop me a PM.

I think he'll have a field day if Traore tries to mark him as well, unless someone like Saiss can help him out.

Zaha's quite a talented individual.

Brilliant at diving and giving the ref that 'surprised eye' look. He's a wanker.

Rui
Bennett coady Boly
Traore donk Neves mountinho Jonny
Raul Jota

Palace are slow at the back. Traore could have a blinder. I think we win 3 1

Same for me with the exception of anybody (eg. Saiss or MGW) for Dendoncker.

Doesn’t matter who we play. It’s the tactics that are limiting us. Until this changes we will continue to struggle both individually and as a team

Doesn’t matter who we play. It’s the tactics that are limiting us. Until this changes we will continue to struggle both individually and as a team

This is exactly how i see it. I’m fed up of other teams fans and our fans blaming the small squad or the extra games or we didn’t improve enough in the summer or that we’ve got no plan b. None of those are to blame and the most annoying is there being no plan b because this isn’t plan A, we didn’t play like this to get where we are which is extremely frustrating.

I just got home, and just seen the results from today, saturday!! the premier league his year is going to be like a rolly polly pudding and even after we have eaten it all, no one will know what the fuck was in it. tom is beating Jerry and then tweetie pie is fucking the pair of them.
strap in and hold on, Burnley could win it at this rate.

I think that Nuno (who i still see a gad, if there is one) has actually been tinkering too much. i don't think Europa has affected the players but frankly I think Nuno is working to a situation tha actually doesn't exist.
Adama the improved versus Zaha, do behave. start with Doc, in fact start with the first team from last season, with the bollocking i am sure they got in the last few games from Nuno, and tinker at the end if necessary.
If it ain't bust don't fix it, Nuno , my lord. Go back to basics and then fuck about when we are sitting tenth in the table.

Well other than Hazard he is the most fouled player over the last few seasons. The hatred he gets is baffling.
I think players like Zaha get a reputation as prima donnas quite easily if they don't score enough. Gives the impression that falling over is all they can do.

I'd be happy with a point today if it means an overall improvement on the performances as of late and a clean sheet.

But I'm hoping for a win for the team and Nunos sake.

I'd be happy with a point today if it means an overall improvement on the performances as of late and a clean sheet.

But I'm hoping for a win for the team and Nunos sake.

For me a win is essential - otherwise we are in the bottom 3 with nearly one-sixth of the season gone. And the end of this bloody stupid 'massive gap in the middle' tactic

But we could win today and still be playing that awful new style of Nunoball.

I'd sooner see that totally gone with a draw/clean sheet than a win with no change in style.

In an ideal world we'd be winning every game though :)

I think this time next week is when we can appraise where we are at. Don't win either of those league games and it's a bigger issue than just a poor start and deserves more scrutiny than 'trust in Nuno'

A win is the priority for me, a least a draw, I hear what people say about the system but doubt Nuno will change it at this point, win, lose or draw. Next 2 games bring 6 points even if they are scrappy and then hopefully Nuno has a look at it

It's not been as bad as it feels, could have easily beat Leicester, got a good point v UTD, were unbeaten in the EL. Last couple of games have been poor resultswise mainly through individual errors.
A good performance and a point would be ok today.
I might stick a tenner on Palace, which should at least guarantee us a point. Don't mind taking one for the team lol.

Not sure whether that team has worried or is encouraging. Maybe put cutrone in for adama and it would be alright

Saiss - Coady - Boly
Doc - Donk - Joao - Jonny
Diogo
Raul - Adama

So what the hell formation is that?

Huge team selection. Think everyone is surprised...

Hope it works because if it doesn't then there is some self invited pressure on Nuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back